Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 17

TheXpert >>:

Неа. Не забывайте про пропуски баров. Даже если у Вас получится реализовать советник для тестера, то входы по разным инструментам не будут синхронны из-за пропусков баров.

А на пропущенных барах Вы возможно будете получать баранки вместо цен.

Мы ведь не можем в тестере циклить или работать по таймеру. Так что

So (in this case) it is only because of missing bars?
So - it is necessary to check all bars for both instruments. At least for the last specified time.
For example, for the last day - for tm=m1. Or last week for tf=m5.
And if this check returns TRUE, the test will be correct !

rid >>:

Так значит (в описанном случае) дело встает только из-за пропуска баров?

Isn't that enough?

And the absence of bars on the instrument, while on the ticker they are present there?

The correctness of inputs can be checked by the opening time, just that they will not all be -- inputs.

And how to take into account the performance of B in tests is beyond my comprehension.

Yes - tickers in B. in the tester will be a problem.

But on currency "hedges" such an idea could well be tried.

//------------------------------

I'd like to take this opportunity to recommend to everyone here Salted lemons...

Already prepared. I am using it. Och. good with a glass of cognac!

It's good with cold meats, too. With game...

rid >>:

История присутствует.

Отображается ошибка 4059

ERR_FUNCTION_NOT_ALLOWED_IN_TESTING_MODE 4059 Функция не разрешена в тестовом режиме

Странно это. Ведь и первый и второй инструмент заданы через Маркетинфо. Первый инстр. - отображается нормально (92_91.98 - USDJPY), а EURJPY - не хочет.

А если я ставлю советник на вторй инструмент, т.е. на на график евроиены, - то наоборот, первый символ дает нули в комменте, а цены второго - евроиены - отображается нормально

Here's the answer - MarketInfo doesn't work in the tester.

Information for thought ( ticker mini-Russ):

It would be curious to trace the Ask line in such outbursts.

Has anyone observed it?

rid писал(а) >>

Anyone watching?

Mm-hmm.

rid

unfortunately, this is the way to nowhere.... as it is only one broker in question, it will end up being accused of "catching terminal flaws" and recalculating profitable trades, as in the OK example...

к сожалению, это путь в никуда.... поскольку речь идет только об одном брокере, то в итоге это закончится обвинением в "ловле недостатков терминала" и пересчетом прибыльных сделок, как в примере с ОК...

There are those who digest it without a problem. It's just that OK's profits were undigestible by that office.

People, quit gnawing on your cactus :) Change brokers.

guys, changing broker in this context is very correct... but the ticker in question, and in general tickers with #I only in one broker exist in principle... And in general, I have not found any brokerage company with so many instruments, and with a commission, but not the spread (i.e. quotes more or less correspond to the exchanges, for example CME) and lots from 0.01... If you find one, tell me, I would be very grateful... Unfortunately, this one is not very eager to pay large sums of money.... Therefore, the tactics is still the following - practice skills in Br. on mini, and then, with ready strategies working at normal futures brokers (which unfortunately have minlot is 1 lot, can not go anywhere... and which mostly do not support MT)...
Reason: