EURUSD in a couple of weeks from 1.4 to 1.5 - page 2

sab1uk, stop screwing around. Aren't you tired of changing your nicknames?

Mathemat >>:
sab1uk, хватит тебе извращаться. Не надоело ники менять?

I think Sabluk was a Niroba clone from the beginning.

Niroba, the "wily wave-worker", made such a publicity stunt to attract to himself

attention to the allegedly scandalous clash between the volnovik and the fundamentalist.

Shniperson писал(а) >>
And there are 2 options here )) 1. >> Either the shark got hacked. 2. Or someone logged in as Nirobych by changing a couple of letters in the nickname...

>> the nail to the letters has been added...

NYR0BA >> :

IF THE DOW BREAKS THROUGH THE STRONG SUPPORT LEVEL OF 61.8 - THE 5500 POINT PRICE LEVEL,

THEN THERE'S A STRONG POSSIBILITY OF A DEFAULT IN AMERICA.

THAT'S WHY OIL WILL FALL TO $12 A BARREL IN MID-2010!

THE RTS WILL DROP TO 35 POINTS!

THE MMB INDEX WILL DROP TO 40 POINTS!

Well, my dear, that's a wonderful move.

I always had faith in you.

But be warned, that tricky neurob wave-maker, the demo-dealer, could show up at any moment...

with his scary nanobolt. Get another can just in case...

I can see him now, there he is:

Pretending to be an innocent sheep, meditating, but clearly, he's up to something awful....

Also_Trader >> :

I can see it already, here it is:

Who's that college boy in sneakers?

NYR0BA >> :

You want me? Come as always to the same place - 10 Presnenskaya Embankment,
Moscow city business complex, block C, 4th floor, office 444.

Let's do a study group.....

.... Has he captured you and taken you to his harem ? But when does he have time for everything, that "wily wolf man" ?

I know what he can teach you with his horrible nanoball.

Be careful, don't spare the vaseline...

Mischek >> :

Who's that PTU guy in sneakers ?

It also says - a 'cunning waveform', a neuroba, is planning to capture an out-of-control Sabluk clone of his.

According to reports from Clone Sabluk, he has already been captured and placed back in a 'training group'...

Must have been under-educated the first time around....

NYR0BA wrote >>

You're confused. I am Alexei Niroba.

They even wrote about me: The currency market will change.

I read the article on the link and was waiting for the line, where it would be written: ".... But then all of a sudden Sabluk appeared and swore at everyone and pasted obscene pictures...." But this time it was forgotten... the author of the article....

NYR0BA >> :

You're confused. I am Alexei Niroba.

They even wrote about me: The foreign exchange market is about to change.

Alex, when will we be able to hear you again on Echo Moskvy or see you on RBC, are you planning to launch your own media projects?

NYR0BA >> :

I will ask you to write on the subject and not to flub in this thread!

I will take the liberty to state that no method of analysis other than Elliott Wave Theory gives such an accurate prediction on the direction of trends.

There are two directions - either up or down, so all you have to do is to take a position in the right direction, i.e. either buy or sell, if you are not sure which way the

the price, wait for the price pattern to "appear". Price figures give the exact direction of trends, so the strategy always brings positive results,

But if YOU control your "greed level" correctly :))))

I don't think any trading strategy can compete with the wave theory strategy, the results of other strategies can hardly come close to

to the result obtained through the Wave Theory +1200% for 1.5 months - it's AMAZING!!!

I understand the skeptics who are constantly losing money on various indicators!

But for me it is not understand their stubbornness FOREVER SEEING THE WHOLE THINGS!!!

For those interested - those who are still in search, ie those who do not have their own trading strategy,

I can only advise to study the methodology of Glenn Neely! You will not regret it even once! :-)

That's really nice, I couldn't save it, but Sabluk has it all laid out... I wish I could restore the screenshots, scrape together... Thank you very much, although I understand that you won't last long without foul language and there will be other conversations again.....

Reason: