Sart, what do you think of Doe? - page 6

Figar0 >> :

Am I correct in assuming that the last picture predicts a complete collapse of the US economy in the next few days?)

>> maybe it'll turn around.)

an optimistic american recently said it's a good time to enter )

sab1uk >> :

what if it turns around)

>> one optimistic american recently said it's a good time to enter.)

Well assuming the dollar collapses - the stock chart should go up....

Turns around

Guys. A complete collapse of the US economy is when the Dow drops below 600. As it is, it's just a correction and there's no need to panic. American's really optimistic. I think I'll wait for 5000 and then start thinking about reversals.

Figar0, NikT_58 probably professes the very correct principle "Brevity is the sister of talent", but in its most extreme interpretation, believing that explanations of the "channel" drawings are superfluous, but nevertheless insisting for the umpteenth time that "it will unfold". Interestingly, the channels themselves change all the time. What, then, is the point of them?

Do you think he's going to fall all the time now?

Laughter.... I'm on a roll. Hilarious. To the polull....There he goes...

NikT_58 >> :

Do you think he's going to fall all the time now?

Laughter.... I'm in a rollback. Hilarious. To Poll....There he goes...

Well he could go down for a year or two.

well, here's a futuristic "negative index" painting

the painting was painted by means of a seance by autopainting

NikT_58 >>: Do you think he's going to fall all the time now?

Laughter.... I'm in a rollback. Hilarious. To Poll....There he goes...

To say it will turn around is the same as saying nothing. Although... there is a possibility that it will never reverse. Let's say, if the dollar will be replaced with the american one. But that's a fantasy too.

Mathemat >> :

To say it will turn around is the same as saying nothing. Although... there is a possibility that it will never reverse. Let's say, if the dollar will be replaced with the american one. But this is also a fantasy.

Or maybe the hilarious laughter is caused by other motives not available to us, which have nothing to do with technology or foundations

Reason: