[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 36

Baltimor:
Hi. Could you please flip the EA for me? I.e. where there used to be a buy, it should now be a sell and vice versa.
Thanks
I changed the functions quickly without knowing how it works. Check it out.
Files:

Hello all . help write or give a link if you have the following advisor: based on a moving average period of 12(exponential, applied to low) period H1 (euro / dollar), buy the first fully formed candle body above the line (ie . closing price above the line) . sale (as well as closing the previous order of the first candle formed below the line) stop loss 60 pips. the system is simple but alas myself could not write . so far grateful )))

ogolota:
Hello everyone, I'm new here. Has anyone come across a stage 3 indicator? Is it possible to make an EA out of it?
I need the indicator files to be of mq4 type.

Hello! Is it possible for this indicator to display levels only above the last bar? (I'm 0 in programming)

Files:

Hello, I would like to exchange observation experience on EUR/USD with a serious person, as well as help in writing a simple advisor communication by mail: voronoff.ig(dog)yandex.ru . Message for serious people only!

Please tell me what the problem is, after closing a market order must be set a new pending order is set, but does not stop this action and opens on every new tick!

Files:
test7.mq4  6 kb

Does anyone have an Expert Advisor that opens trades based on RSI indicator readings?

R_N:
Does anyone have an Expert Advisor that opens trades based on RSI indicator readings ?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7617

Thank you.

Hi all, could you please tell me where to find an EA that for each reopening of a pending order, at the exit (it) puts a lossless loss, probably somewhere already have one. Maybe someone has it ?

Reason: