Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 976

Juer:

Right, it's Linq. Same values. Yeah, I'm getting a crash on one of the machines. Code is the same everywhere.

On adding m_dict.AddObject(str_array[0],field);

Who are you complaining about?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Who are you complaining about?

CDirectory or the libraries it uses.

There's an error all over the place at the moment. It's somehow unstable considering nothing has been changed. And it's not clear how to diagnose and look for the error.

I don't even know where to dig. This crash just keeps coming and going.

Does it show up on different cars?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Does it occur on different machines?

Yes.

There was no crash with Optimize=0 on previous compilation. Compiled with Optimize=1 and got a crash. That seems to be the problem.

Juer:

Yes.

There was no crash with Optimize=0 on previous compilation. Compiled with Optimize=1 and got a crash. That seems to be the problem.

The playback is stable. With Optimize=1 flag in metaeditor config, I catch crash somewhere after adding 2050th object with m_dict.AddObject() method.

Juer:

Playback is stable. With Optimize=1 flag in meta-editor config I catch crash somewhere after adding 2050th object with m_dict.AddObject() method.

We can talk, of course.

Алексей Тарабанов:

We can talk, of course.

You can talk there.

Hello, can you tell me what to do?

the market has gone the other way from my bets and the broker has closed all my trades with a negative balance and equity. So now I have to cover this negative balance at my own expense?

IMPREZA1982:

Hello, can you tell me what to do?

the market went the other way from my bets and the broker closed all my trades with a negative balance and equity. So now I have to cover this negative balance at my own expense?

The answer to this question can be found in the agreement you signed (as it is a brokerage contract) when you opened the account. Based on practice - yes, you will have to withdraw the trading account to zero and cover the loss on the trading account.

Reason: