Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 692

Treder9:

I can make a screenshot, I mean I just can not open the sonnet, I download and then I click at the bottom left to open, but it opens only with the player why so?

I downloaded it a while ago but I can't remember now.

I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what it is.

Treder9:
I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
I can open it with MetaEditor, but how to open it with a normal program and then paste it into the terminal

Treder9:
I can open it with MetaEditor, but how to open it with a normal program and then paste it into the terminal

it's easier to put the icon on the desktop

terminal.exe is needed

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's easier to put the icon on the desktop

terminal.exe is needed

this is how it is saved in the Experts folder and there is no advisor in the terminal
Files:
zo2sq5.PNG  22 kb

Treder9:
this is how it is saved in the Experts folder and there is no advisor in the terminal
downloadedterminal.exe to see if it helps

Treder9:
I saved it like this in the Experts folder and the terminal does not show my Expert Advisor

Thank you! I downloaded the terminal and everything is downloading to it.

I had the wrong terminal.exe of MT5. I need MT4, I used to use it to download all the owls.

Treder9:

Thank you! I downloaded the terminal and everything is downloading to it.

I had the wrong terminal.exe mt5. I need mt 4, I used to use it to download all the owls.

OK. You should save the MT4 terminal folder somewhere. You will need it.

Top2n:
Vitalie Postolache:

Why on five, if the source code was for four, what can you see in the header? Are there any start(), init(), deinit() functions on five?

Besides, arrays can easily be done globally there and not passed to a function at all. Not to mention the fact that the code can be combined in one file, and not scattered among the inludes.

Yes, you need the code for an A!

I have set the second dimension in the two-dimensional array.

It could be done in a simpler way, but I'm not so smart.

The code in mql5 does not work.

I had to make very small changes.

Files:

It's complicated and the mql5 and mql4 codes are different, probablybecause even the owlin language 4 cannot be downloaded in mql5

Who knows how to deal with pending orders?

At least how to get them to zero or at least minus a little?

Reason: