Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 447

Karputov Vladimir:
If the quotes are the same, what is the point of testing on different trade servers? And what testing settings did you set up (the answer "the same" is no good).
I came to the test on different servers by accident. The thing is that my laptop has 4 cores and only one core is working in the test. To increase the speed I used other cores with other MT4 from other brokers. I noticed that something was wrong. I set the same settings and this came out

but there's no way to go wrong here

extern double Lots = 0.1; // Starting lot
extern int MaxLoss = 75; // Maximal drawdown allowed as a percentage of balance
extern int StopLossPips = 30; // StopLoss in pips
extern intProfitPips = 90; // TakeProfit in pips

azfaraon:
I'm asking for logic. How do you understand what's in the line? It doesn't give me the result I wanted ((...) I was told High[] may not be put in place ( APPLIED_PRICE Price ).

Correctly advised. The reference to the indicator handle is strictly written:iRSI.

azfaraon:
But how do you show maximal point of rsi in a certain range?

I try to compare two maxima located in different ranges.

I don't understand. Either rewrite it or paste a picture, please.

in the tester (all ticks.........

неAni:
in the tester (all ticks.........
What, are you too lazy to write in full :) ? What trading mode is it set to?

неAni:

Who can explain why the test results are so different for an EA with the same settings, in terminals from different brokers (FXOpen, Weltrade, Alfa-Forex). Swap has no effect as it does not create drawdowns. The quotes for thirteen years are the same from gelium, the dates are the same. Spread is the same. Repeated tests are the same. What's the problem?

thenumber of decimal places in the quote, the leverage, the initial deposit, the minimum lot are the same?

azfaraon:

Let's say I determine the minimum, draw a line and then extend the distance between the minimums in the direction of

Again confusing. Mark the lines with different colours and thickness. In the description of your actions, specify what kind of line where (up, vertical, down, ....) you drew. You are the only one who understands your logic so far, I cannot look into your brain.

new-rena:
is the number of decimal places the same?

Yeah, there's five digits everywhere.

+ I double-checked the quotes in the archive

неAni:

Yeah, there's five digits everywhere.

+ I double-checked the quotes in the archive

Leverage, minimum lot - are they the same?

At first glance it looks like something to do with the lot size

trading conditions are different for demo trades, leading to a 10-fold difference in earnings per trade.

Reason: