Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1060

fxsaber:

".ex5" specify.

didn't work ((

Vladimir Baskakov:
Is there an EA in Codebase that implements the function "one trade per bar" ? (Excluding Expert Advisors, which work on the bar opening)

The technology is as follows: theExtLastDeals variable is declared in the area of global variables

datetime ExtLastDeals            = 0;        // "0" -> D'1970.01.01 00:00';

- this variable will store the time of bar opening at which the "enter the market" deal takes place.

Then, inOnTradeTransaction, we catch the transaction "entering the market" and set the opening time of the current bar at the current symbol and timeframe to theExtLastDeals variable (there is one trick, but it can be skipped).

It remains for the module receiving the signal to compare the open time of the current bar at the current symbol and the current timeframe withExtLastDeals variable.

Evgeny Dyuka:

In MQL5 I call the indicator handle in OnInit like this

And this call hangs the terminal completely.
The indicator lies in Indicators and doesn't require any additional input parameters.
What can be wrong with this call?

Most likely the problem is in the indicator.

What could be the reason for trades opening in the tester but not displaying in the dashboard?

When you reset the speed to medium, there is an update

The recording shows exactly what happens:***

Roman Sharanov:

What could be the reason for trades opening in the tester but not displaying in the dashboard?

When you reset the speed to medium, there is an update

On the recording you can see what exactly is happening:***

What is the build of the terminal? Operating system (name and bit)? Have you checked with the Expert Advisor that comes as standard?

Please note, you can attach a file:Max upload size 16 Mb, max 32 attachments (.gif .png .jpg .jpeg .zip .txt .log .mqh .ex5 .mq5 .mq4 .ex4 .mt5 .set .tpl

Vladimir Karputov:

What is the build of the terminal? Operating system (name and size)? Have you checked on the EA from the standard delivery?

Please note, you can attach file:Max upload size 16 Mb, max 32 attachments (.gif .png .jpg .jpeg .zip .txt .log .mqh .ex5 .mq5 .mq4 .ex4 .mt5 .set .tpl

Build 2007, windows 10 x64, EA not standard.

I will describe it briefly again: When I test at high speed, position levels appear on the chart, but not in the trade tab, and the ones I already have do not show my profit. When I press pause - everything "updates".

Roman Sharanov:

Build 2007, windows 10 x64, EA not standard.

I'll describe it briefly again: When testing at high speed, position levels appear on the chart, but not in the trade tab, and the ones I already have do not show their profits. When you press pause - everything "updates".

Something very old build. You can download and update to the latest 2072 build - check there.

Vladimir Karputov:

That's a really old build. You can download and update to the latest 2072 build - check there.

Aren't you getting too old too soon? It's the latest release build. How can it be old.

Alexey Viktorov:

Aren't you getting too old too soon? This is the latest release build. How can it be old.

Seconded.

Why suggest upgrading to a beta release? I, for one, only use stable versions too. And if those "stable" versions aren't stable at all, what about the beta versions?

P.S. There's also a lot of batches... Don't you think?

Vladimir Karputov:

It is very likely that the problem is with the indicator.

Yes, I've got it - either a standard indicator or do it yourself...
Reason: