Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 104

That's exactly what I did. I can see it on my screen, but it's coming to you without an image. I am trying again.

So there's something wrong. OK, thanks for your attention, sorry.

Please tell me, I can't install an EA on my platform, what should I do?

Please tell me why after I have copied the folder with the terminal when I open the terminal the Expert Advisor I bought is not shown in the Navigator, but I can see in the Market Toolbox that the product is bought but not on the disk?

MQL5 Маркет
MQL5 Маркет
  • www.mql5.com
Маркет - магазин программ для MetaTrader 5 и MetaTrader 4

Good afternoon. Dear programmers, please help someone who is just starting to work with the tester. I have found a recommendation in an article on working with the tester that after optimization the results should be arranged taking into account the increase of profit. Unfortunately, I haven't found the solution to this problem.

Boris.45: Good afternoon. Dear programmers, please help someone who is just starting to work with the tester. I have found a recommendation in an article on working with the tester that after optimization the results should be arranged taking into account the increase of profit. Unfortunately, I have not found the solution.
Try to click on the name of the corresponding column of results. Programming has nothing to do with it :)

What's the easiest way to write to a file on an external FTP? I understand that this is not possible with standard MQL5 tools?

tor4en: What is the easiest way to write to a file on an external FTP? I understand that this is not possible with standard MQL5 tools?
I.e. the question is how to bypass the "file sandbox" principle of MQL5?

tor4en:

What is the easiest way to write to a file on an external FTP? I understood that this is not possible with the standard means of MQL5?

Check out the examples in these articles:

Yedelkin:
Try clicking on the name of the relevant results column. Nothing to do with programming :)
Thank you very much
Reason: