Trading Systems: Expert Advisors Based on Popular Trading Systems and Alchemy of Trading Robot Optimization

New article Expert Advisors Based on Popular Trading Systems and Alchemy of Trading Robot Optimization has been published:

This article dwells on implementation algorithm of simplest trading systems. The article will be useful for beginning traders and EA writers.

The majority of Forex trading books usually offer simplest trading systems as the educational material. But as of today such systems exist only as general instructions without a proper implementation of such trading strategies in the form of ready-to-use Expert Advisors. So now it is impossible to estimate whether such examples contain any practical value. If we look through numerous forums dedicated to EA writing, we can conclude that almost every beginning EA writer has to reinvent the wheel and develop their first Expert Advisors based on simplest trading systems from the very beginning.

I consider the value of such work rather doubtful and think it is necessary to make available to any beginning trader correctly developed EAs based on these trading systems thus delivering from the necessity of starting everything form scratch. In this article I would like to offer my own variant of the problem solution. For EA building I will use indicators from my own library that I have already used in the article Effective Averaging Algorithms with Minimal Lag: Use in Indicators.

General EA Structure Scheme

Before starting the main description, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that all EAs contained in the article are built in accordance to one and the same scheme:

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

The indicators zip file is corrupt - will not decompress. Tried winzip and 7-zip.

ubqitous:

The indicators zip file is corrupt - will not decompress. Tried winzip and 7-zip.

You certainly have a problem on your side. I just tried and the zip is ok. (I also tried for the other posts you made).

indicators, when copied to proper MQL subdir, gives "unspecified" error. but only for those with numbers in the name..

Alain Verleyen:
You certainly have a problem on your side. I just tried and the zip is ok. (I also tried for the other posts you made).

i also see the same problem that the indicator and tester zip files cant be unziped ...why?

my email:cyshanhu@live.cn

I am new to MQL4 and these articles have been extremely helpful.  Thank you. 

Hey Do you have any Ready Made profitable non repaint EA's for sale....pls let me know....i Have lost only not yet Earned a 1 $  After all these 6 -7 Year's?
Reason: