Has anyone made Automatic Virtual Self-Optimization for their robot? - page 9

Алексей Тарабанов:

Limit - because you predict well or because you don't recognise well? You can also be a stop loss.

Reverse - trading on a rebound (as opposed to a breakout). That's why they are also limit trades.

Thank you.

fxsaber:

Reverse - trading on the rebound (the opposite of a breakdown). Hence the limit ones.

Tell me please, apart from the monitoring account, are there no more explorations (real, live money) and why? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/611810

What is the point of demo tests, including amp futures/usa?

You have fans, I see, but can't see why...maybe he's right

Tough? Maybe. Apart from words, do you have the facts? If there are, the money is yours)

Just answer that too, please (attachment)

Files:
45454545.png  21 kb

jori77:

Please tell me, apart from the monitoring account, there are no more explorations (real, live money) and why? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/611810

What is the point of demo tests, including amp futures/usa?

Get over it. Try to understand what and how you can take from this conversation.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Get a grip. Try to understand what and how you can take from this conversation.

$40? )))

What do you know the facts about him if he does not say anything?

I'm only interested in the equity situation and the "plus" on the profit...

The theory is cool. But what is the point?

My robot generates profits with large number of trades - I'm ready to pay. The robot generates profits with huge number of trades - I am ready to pay.

jori77:

$40? )))

Favourite bet?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Favourite bet?

Of all the above, you chose this...)

I'd say a shot, not a bet ;)

jori77:

$40? )))

Buttenka, what do you know of the facts about him, since he's not talking himself?

I'm only interested in the equity situation and "plus" on the profit...

The theory is cool. But what is the point?

My robot generates profits with large number of trades - I'm ready to pay. There are slips... what to do?

As an investor?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Like what, an investor?

Subscriber)

There's no subscription there, that much is clear. To answer my own question.

The point of saying no facts then? Banter, all right. But he's not bantering, or is banter 1st grade level (lots of words for nothing)?

Yeah, that's the kind of simple filter, "high school"...

Strange choice of "tools", very strange... What's in there, what's the point? Will there be an answer?

Or is he right?

fxsaber:

But if we discard the same interval for both TCs, then everything is correct. That's why we need to determine without any TCs which intervals to discard for all TCs at once.

This is just more incorrect. In the future we do not know what and where to dump (the reasons for such dumping may be different, we cannot filter it out, unless we initially give, for example, a night scalper and specify the time frame). Therefore, it makes sense to evaluate and optimise TCs by "average", "standard" operations.

Reason: