Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 871

Vizard_:

Sensei, so, Doc and I have been accepted into the private club for free? You made up your mind?

I guess not... Sorry!!! There's only one potential buyer... so... I mean, come on. You position yourself as a successful trader who is a semi-guru. Don't you or the doc have the 10 bucks to invest and get the TS. I don't believe that you squeezed it. Or maybe you're just a bubble and you're happy to be here, but you don't have any money. А?. Doc helped me out, I'll be sure to thank him somehow. I remember the good stuff.....

Slasher111:
Yes, of course :). And if you add a couple more layers - a neural network will be able to order a pizza with champagne to mark the earned money.
If you personally are lucky and you got a certain positive result during exploitation of your neural network, it does not mean that it cannot be improved drastically. Selecting good predictors, aka feature engineering, and target variables is a very important part of machine learning. From my personal experience, the most important part. Feeding just increments is not a good option, it's very unstable. And if you also use it in combination with classification - well, good luck then :)).
But just with the structure of the network with good predictors you can not bother. Three or at most four hidden layers are enough for the tasks at hand. It really doesn't matter if it is 50-40-20-5-1 or 50-30-30-10-1 or something else in the same vein.

There are a lot of different solutions with NS. If you want to bother with predictors, and you think this approach is effective, feather the bottom.

I don't want to. Everyone is free to choose, and there's nothing to argue about.

Vizard_:

So the fact that I made Reshetov write rattlesnake, you put R no longer counts? After all, there would be nothing. There would be no Misha now... The butterfly effect. Think about it some more.

The only thing I remember is that you were great at boiling Reshetov's blood, and I'll thank the doc. Don't worry about him...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There are a lot of different solutions with NS. If you want to bother with predictors, and you think this approach is effective, feather the bottom.

I don't want to. I do not want to. Everyone is free to choose himself, and there is nothing to argue about.

Yes, I agree, there is no need to argue. I wrote, and then realized that for nothing. Threw a comment, but did not have time :)

Vizard_:

You still don't get it. We were trying to help you, but you missed the point.)

Yeah??? Come on... why didn't I think of it that way. How could I do this without you? Help me... Trickster.... i'm a i'm a i'm a i'm a i'm a... I'm the rosy one..... I've been doing without your help all these years, but here I am.... Good for you, what can I say...

Vizard_:

So it's like this))) +
All three points are fulfilled! Hilarious))))
I know how the "Moose Close Club" ends, but I won't tell))))))))

So it turns out you are a Raven. Yeah, you better keep your mouth shut.....

I got the shit money in cash, if you're talking about the paperwork....

Vizard_:

Ooh...shit.))
We've got a shot at everything. Senseinka, he's been drinking from the bottom of his heart.
Just Ishimo-Tantrik substitute)))) Thank you!)))

Cool yeah???? You know you have a talent for digging through other people's dirty laundry. There's no one like you..... :-))))

To be honest, I wrote so many posts on the forum in the last 24 hours. This is a bummer and I think to ask the moderator to ban me all the same, but from Tuesday. Who knows, by Monday someone else will want to....

Vizard_:

No. You better think about how I knew beforehand that you'd lose.
And why you shouldn't be in the markets at all...
I'll leave it to you.)

You just blurted it out and it was one of your predictions that worked. It's just a coincidence!!!!

Brothers, to be honest, I'm on my feet for the second day. I can not calm down from the loss, so I whistled a lot today. I apologize if I offended anyone or seemed like a grail robber. Don't hold it against me. I'm sleeping!!!!!
Reason: