Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3492

mytarmailS #:

Well, it's still two streams, just like my calculator.

Have you considered Heop on Chinese motherboards? I think the Chinese have brought the motherboards to their senses (there were problems with drivers). And so for 10 000r 10-14 cores is quite realistic. On ali you can buy a complete set: mother, processor of your choice and memory.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Have you considered Heop on Chinese motherboards? I think the Chinese have brought the motherboards to the ground (there were problems with drivers). And so for 10 000r 10-14 cores is quite realistic. On ali you can buy a complete set: mother, processor of your choice and memory.

I see... There are even solutions with two processors those about 30 cores 60 threads in total....

But that's not enough for me, and the hardware is old and consumes a lot and you can't sell it to anyone.

If you take such a thing, you should know for sure that you need it and it won't stand in the corner.

mytarmailS #:
I see... There are even dual processor solutions with about 30 cores and 60 threads in total....

But it's not enough for me, and the hardware is old and consumes a lot, and you can't sell it to anyone.

If you take such a thing, you should know for sure that you need it and it won't stand in the corner.

On xeon-26**v1 I bought server mothers second-hand, and on xeon-26**v3 already from Ali. But now I would rather buy a server mother from a brand, they have become much more affordable.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

For xeon-26**v1 I bought server mothers used, and for xeon-26**v3 already from Ali. But, now I'd rather buy a server motherboard from a brand, they have become much more affordable.

Why did you need them?

mytarmailS #:

What did you need them for?

I wrote yesterday.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Yesterday, I wrote.

You're specifically for trading?

A lot.

Then with such power I don't know what you're slowing down there, overshooting blah blah blah... It's me inventing bicycles not to keep in RAM and not to load the CPU, and you can throw everything in RAM and do....

mytarmailS #:

you're specifically for trading?

a lot.

Then with such power I don't know what you're slowing down there, overshooting blah blah blah... It's me inventing bicycles not to keep in RAM and not to load the CPU, and you can throw everything in RAM and do....

That's how naive I was.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I was so naive.

Explain

mytarmailS #:
Explain

More capacity allows you to test a hypothesis faster, but with the arrival of data comes the understanding of the shortcomings of the idea, then you have to code corrections and test again.

Whether the right idea will come up in this process is unknown, and there is more work to do.

Sometimes it is better to have excuses and not to do things that lead to disappointment - that way there is still hope for the dream.

They used to count in the pit in their minds )
Reason: