Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2850

mytarmailS #:
If everyone thought in the same direction and wrote in the same language, would your opinion change?

Hardly, I prefer free creativity, and any work in a group always implies limitations.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Hardly, I prefer free creativity, and any group work always implies limitations.

any creative work requires communication, and communication imposes rules....)))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

any creativity requires communication, and communication imposes rules....))))))

When creating freely, it is only necessary to "speak out loud" some thoughts sometimes - for some reason sometimes it helps. Limitations are set only by forum moderation).

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

any creativity requires communication, and communication imposes rules....))))))

Depends on what kind of communication and depends on with whom. If the interlocutor is a persistent douchebag, it is creative suicide

On the contrary, socially active ladies a little younger than yours, can have a beneficial effect. To do this, it is not necessary to communicate on the topic. They always have a lot of unrealised ideas that urgently need materialisation.

When the brain, due to age, has not matured - a person is looking for information. After maturation, he looks for ways to realise his individuality. New knowledge is not loaded into a bob, it is difficult to take root there.

Machine learning is slowly reaching the masses. There are already many articles and bots, and every 3rd person is interested. The industry is moving slowly, but users are gradually beginning to realise the benefits. Well, the threshold of entry into the topic is quite high.

And when someone unknowingly puts a good algorithm into the public domain, it will become mainstream.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Depends on what kind of communication and with whom. If the interlocutor is a persistent douchebag, it's creative suicide

forum is not a train, you can always not answer)))))) Although it is sometimes difficult)))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

a forum is not a train, you can always fail to answer))))) Although it is sometimes difficult)))))

We will always have time not to answer (just like not eating, not breathing). It's always better to be over-awake than under-awake 😀

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
On the contrary, socially active ladies a little younger than yours can be a beneficial influence. It is not necessary to communicate on the topic. They always have a lot of unrealised ideas that urgently need materialisation.

Are you talking about your admirer, whose passion could only be dulled by the moderators)?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Are you talking about your groupie whose passion could only be dulled by the moderators?)

Including, but she chose the wrong approach to a man's heart from the start. Although, I'll admit, I've always liked her expressiveness. You feel like you're living, in those moments.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
After maturity, he seeks ways to realise his individuality. It is already as hard to put new knowledge into a bob as it is to load it, it is difficult to take root.

Is 90 years old enough to have a judgement? I do not know the answer to this question, I have not lived to these years yet)))))) And one grandmother learnt the language at the age of 90, by the way)))))

Reason: