How to figure out iCustom values

Hello all

I have this part of code:

double HMA1D = iCustom(Symbol(),First_TF,"HMA4",First_TF,First_Period,First_Divisor,0,Shift);

double HMA4H = iCustom(Symbol(),Second_TF,"HMA4",Second_TF,Second_Period,Second_Divisor,0,Shift); 

double HMA1H = iCustom(Symbol(),Third_TF,"HMA4",Third_TF,Third_Period,Third_Divisor,0,Shift); 

This is iCustom that get values from Hull indicator, All is good, but I need the value of the "DOT" when the slope of the line goes from UP to DOWN.

I need help on figuring out, how to get this certin value, if any one can give an advice or tip on the iCustom mechanizm or what to look for.

Will be very appriciated.

Thanks.

Lior Bercu:

Hello all

I have this part of code:

This is iCustom that get values from Hull indicator, All is good, but I need the value of the "DOT" when the slope of the line goes from UP to DOWN.

I need help on figuring out, how to get this certin value, if any one can give an advice or tip on the iCustom mechanizm or what to look for.

Will be very appriciated.

Thanks.

You need compare the current value to previous value(Shift + 1) to check for what changed and that change is your condition for further purposes
Reason: