I need good MetaEditor colors scheme please

For some reason the MetaEditor only looks good reset to default. I can set the backcolor like Moccasin and be off~ but it just doesn't do very well on the eyes unless it is black and you can set it high contrast white and black but it doesn't help any at all and then it dawned on me that I must not be good enough at setting the colors but I want to find something that works opposite of default bright and light? I don't know if anyone has their own preference other than the default that they could share? It gets old having a bright code environment. It might help if it shown you an example of what color something was instead of guess what they were I mean the preview is pretty much lack luster. Your own custom image background? Color schemes you can save and open from another terminal? How about a good old tile? Color themes? Themes?  Only problem with going dark is you have a color you can't change which you see within the control structures they highlight like white or light gray and you need a dark operator or else you aren't going see anything but a white block. I made a dark color theme if you want you can try it. Thanks

Where does that code go?

Thank's for your job.

Brian Lillard:
For some reason the MetaEditor only looks good reset to default. I can set the backcolor like Moccasin and be off~ but it just doesn't do very well on the eyes unless it is black and you can set it high contrast white and black but it doesn't help any at all and then it dawned on me that I must not be good enough at setting the colors but I want to find something that works opposite of default bright and light? I don't know if anyone has their own preference other than the default that they could share? It gets old having a bright code environment. It might help if it shown you an example of what color something was instead of guess what they were I mean the preview is pretty much lack luster. Your own custom image background? Color schemes you can save and open from another terminal? How about a good old tile? Color themes? Themes?  Only problem with going dark is you have a color you can't change which you see within the control structures they highlight like white or light gray and you need a dark operator or else you aren't going see anything but a white block. I made a dark color theme if you want you can try it. Thanks

forum need Likes button for post this like. 

thanks.

Reason: