there is problem in mobile verification SMS

Hello,
I'd like to verify my mobile phone,
however the Verification Code is not received neither by Telegram nor SMS.
I tried Both Telegram & SMS, but No code has been received.

I'd like to deposit funds to my MQL account, and it does not let me to do so unless I verify my phone.

could you pls help me with that ?

talal_ps:
Hello,
however the Verification Code is not received neither by Telegram nor SMS.
I tried Both Telegram & SMS, but No code has been received.

I'd like to deposit funds to my MQL account, and it does not let me to do so unless I verify my phone.

Try again later or tomorrow, if doesn't work try with another phone number or provider.

it is still even I changed the mobile number.

same with me
I also cant get my verification code

I try use 2 different  phone number and telegram but still not work, i try every day cz just can try 3 times each day but until now still not get my verification code

LittleKitty:
same with me
I also cant get my verification code

I try use 2 different  phone number and telegram but still not work, i try every day cz just can try 3 times each day but until now still not get my verification code
So are mine, it’s like a joke :3

So are mine ,  the verification code will not be sent to my phone number and my country is Iran. Thank you

fardin shakourzadeh:

So are mine ,  the verification code will not be sent to my phone number and my country is Iran. Thank you

What we can do, now?

Le Huu Hai:
What we can do, now?

I also tried the US phone number but the code was not sent. Inform the site support team. Let me know if you find a solution. Thanks

Hello,
however the Verification Code is not received by SMS.
I tried in 2 days since it permits only for 3 trials in 24 hrs. but No code has been received.

mamz2006:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

OK Keith, but what is the solution to not getting the code via SMS please?
Reason: