Scripts: Trade History Marker

Trade History Marker:

This script will mark trades with arrows and lines

Trade History Marker

Author: Chamal Abayarathne

This script is very useful. However I have a question, what if I have the historical trades exported from MQL5 signal. how can I load this csv file and using your script? I tried to do manually but the problem is about converting date & time to the format used in your script. Your advice is really appreciated.

Suwat Wat:
This script is very useful. However I have a question, what if I have the historical trades exported from MQL5 signal. how can I load this csv file and using your script? I tried to do manually but the problem is about converting date & time to the format used in your script. Your advice is really appreciated.
Hi did you mean historical trades downloaded from the mql5 signals website? the format in the website and the format expected by the script is different.

Chamal Abayarathne:
Hi did you mean historical trades downloaded from the mql5 signals website? the format in the website and the format expected by the script is different.
Yes, it is. How can I change it to the format required by your script?

Can you help me with how to instal the script pls

MT5-version.

#include <KimIVToMT5.mqh> // https://c.mql5.com/3/263/KimIVToMT5.mqh

#define EMPTY -1

bool ObjectCreate2( long chart_id, const string name, int type, int sub_window,
                    datetime time1, double price1, datetime time2 = 0, double price2 = 0 )
{
  return(ObjectCreate(chart_id, name, (ENUM_OBJECT)type, sub_window, time1, price1, time2, price2));
}                    

#define ObjectCreate ObjectCreate2

#property script_show_inputs

#include "Trade_History_Marker 1.10.mq4" // https://www.mql5.com/en/code/29964

Thank you so much for sharing.

History Data was saved in "DATA_FOLDER\MQL4\Files\historyData.csv"  instead of  "DATA_FOLDER\MQL4\historyData.csv" 

hi it is really cool because it shows the profit/loss.

thanks for sharing it , can i have suggestion/request please?

adding a option to have arrows at exit points would be nice.

also if it show percentage profit/loss(relative to balance) , is that possible?

thanks again!

Please show how to run this , I put it on Indicator folder but when i attach to chart notthing happen

Rgootee #:
Please show how to run this , I put it on Indicator folder but when i attach to chart notthing happen
This is a script. You need to place this in the scripts folder.

I tried using this to view myfxbook csv history, but it shows file read error DATA_CORRUPT.
Reason: