Off-topic posts - page 2

3061972:

but it work on samung s dous and its android

There is no Strategy Tester on the Android MT4, how can you get an Optimization report is there is no Strategy Tester ?

I believe 3061972 is off topic and just saying Android MT4 does not work on whatever hardware he's using

shyftus:
I believe 3061972 is off topic and just saying Android MT4 does not work on whatever hardware he's using
Right.

Sorry I thought this topic was current, I now see it's months old. No idea why it appeared to me on first page of the forum.

shyftus:
Sorry I thought this topic was current, I now see it's months old. No idea why it appeared to me on first page of the forum.
Don't worry, it happens.

trading forex seem of simple. However is not as easy as that, we get profit from forex. We should have a lot of knowledge and good trading skills. forex without having the knowledge and skills of good trading, only to end up with a loss. We also have to have a good trading psychology and MM are good too.

Yes Forex is a good business and we can make good money in Forex if we have knowldge,skills, patience and ability to the trade.

To start trading is basically very simple. We only buy or sell of a currency pair. If you buy the EUR / USD that means you can currencies buy EUR and sell USD currency. But we also have to be careful in every OP. Make sure we do the analysis before trading OP so that we will be in line with the market. So that we can make a profit

Forex is international business here trading is done in pairs . Different currencies and metals are for traders to trade. They can get better idea about forex market by doing practice on demo in different currency pairs. With time they will know how to watch and analyse market.

Forex is a very profitable business for us. because by doing forex trading then we can get a lot of money from forex. To trade, we must deposit in the broker. But do not worry, today many brokers who provide free capital like instaforex which gives a bonuses post for trading real account.

Reason: