Off-topic posts - page 130

Brandon Chaisson #:
Hey I'm new at this but I like too lornd how too do this
Look at post about how to start.
Off-topic posts - Metatrader 5 Help for Forex, Stocks, Futures; How to get a robot and trading signal in the market
Off-topic posts - Metatrader 5 Help for Forex, Stocks, Futures; How to get a robot and trading signal in the market
  • www.mql5.com
Find metatrader broker (there are a lot of metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites. How to make a search on the forum. Find a server by the broker's name: https://www

hello EVERYONE I'M I NEED HELP FOR TRADING IN PLATFORME 

Cheikh ch #:

hello EVERYONE I'M I NEED HELP FOR TRADING IN PLATFORME 

Find Metatrader broker (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers, use google to find), and open the account according to their condition on their websites.
Try with demo first.

1. The article - MQL5.community - User Memo 

2. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

3. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

4. Broker selection - the thread with some advices

5. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual 

6. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510 

7. Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

Any one know how to un plublic the signal? It seem mql disable this option and currently all signal show for sales.

Seksin Cheevirot #:
Any one know how to un plublic the signal? It seem mql disable this option and currently all signal show for sales.

You can use the following procedure which was explained in FAQ, for example:
How to disable your own Signal? I do not want to broadcast it anymore.

..or go to this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/my

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol

Dojo candle not showing on my mt4 platform. How can I have them showing on my shart.

roderick oneal #:
Dojo candle

Doji?
Just something which I found -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.05 20:00

Doji Candle Detection - indicator for MetaTrader 4

This is interesting indicator which is detecting the Doji in separate window as a histogram with alerts:

• "Doji candle histogram detector with alert & email notfication."
  • "This is an indicator for chart pattern detection, can detect DOJI candle and draw histogram, with alert message, works for all time frames."

Hello does anybody know how to backtest binary options indicator on mt4? Also do anyone have some strategy or indicator with good accuracy like (70-75%) with some disciplined set of instruction rules.

Himanshu Bendale #:
Hello does anybody know how to backtest binary options indicator on mt4? Also do anyone have some strategy or indicator with good accuracy like (70-75%) with some disciplined set of instruction rules.

Binary Options

1. What is binary option trading? thread 
  2. Best Indicator for binary options trading... - the thread
  3. Free Binary Options Strategy - the thread
  4. Forex Options, a different way to trade - the thread
  5. EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System thread
  6. Binary Options Signals/Help thread
  7. EA for Binary Options : How to pass the expiration time in the ordersend() ? thread
  8. Binary options good for a newbie? discussion thread
  9. MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options thread
  10. What is binary option trading? thread
  11. How to Copy a Binary Options Signal? thread 

Binary Options CodeBase

1. Binary Option open trade - script for MetaTrader 4
  2. Binary Options Strategy Library
  3. Binary Option open trade 
  4. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT5 - indicator for MT5
  5. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT4 - indicator for MT4
  6. Testinator for testing massive combinations of trade setups - expert for MetaTrader 5
What is binary option trading? - Why Binary Options Offer Lower Levels of Trading Risk
What is binary option trading? - Why Binary Options Offer Lower Levels of Trading Risk
  • Melle
  • www.mql5.com
So yes it can be profitable, but i be very careful. Comparing this with real estate is a no brainer as you would have to invest thousands and then work out fees etc. This post why binary options offer lower levels of trading risk actually argues why this is the case

It seems there is a problem with MT4/MT5, because I also experienced a strange thing, I couldn't install the EA that I bought in mql5 on MT4/MT5.
Reason: