Account withdrawal, cant press button.

Hi,

I wanted to withdraw my money out of MQL5 but it wont let me cause the Paypal button can't be pressed for some reason, same goes for the wire transfer. But I can of course deposit more, that works fine.

Please help me,

Att3ro 

Working fine here. What browser?

Change your internet browser or update your plugins to the latest. i recommend "chrome" That should do the trick :)

may be - you do not have enough (minimum) dollars/credits to withdraw. Or you deposited using Webmoney so you can withdraw by Webmoney (not by paypal) ... or some other reasons ...

Same here.  What is the withdrawal minimum?

gscottmt4:
Same here.  What is the withdrawal minimum?
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302
MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

Hi,

Please note that you are allowed to withdraw maximum 500USD for per transaction and only once a day. Maybe, you have withdrawn for today quota? Let wait for next 24h and try again.

Regards

Kevin

i place withdrawals request of amount 6$ , but i not got verification sms form mql5.com why.

cbhilai:
i place withdrawals request of amount 6$ , but i not got verification sms form mql5.com why.
did you typed your phone number correctly? with area code?

cornesti:
did you typed your phone number correctly? with area code?
yaa , my mobile no. is ok . i was got verification got when i verifying my mobile no. but when i apply to withdrawals fund no sms got in registered mobile no.

I have problem with sms too
Reason: