Prohibited from creating a signals page

I used an account to subscribe to a signal then unsubscribed from the signal. The account is a demo account. I am now using an EA and want to test the capability of the EA. So I want to create a free signal account that will give me statistics about the live function of the EA for a six months period. The system says that I am prohibited from creating a signal account because the account has been used to subscribe to another signal. What should I do?

Emekadavid:
I used an account to subscribe to a signal then unsubscribed from the signal. The account is a demo account. I am now using an EA and want to test the capability of the EA. So I want to create a free signal account that will give me statistics about the live function of the EA for a six months period. The system says that I am prohibited from creating a signal account because the account has been used to subscribe to another signal. What should I do?

Use another account.

You can't create a signal (free or paid) with a trading account that it was used to subscribe to a signal in the past.

Reason: