Counting bars for Forex Trend Indicator.

Hi. I am building the automatic strategy and I need the code to count the number of bars from Forex Trend indicator. And hint would be appreciate. thank you

matomato Forex Trend indicator. hint would be appreciate.
  1. Do you expect us to know what indicator and what version you are referring two?
  2. If it shows a trend, what does number of bars have to do with that?
  3. There are no mind readers here.

It's a -> SilverTrend.mq4 | b//|  SilverTrend  rewritten by CrazyChart. I would like to count for example 3 red bars and than do something. See the image...  
Files:
bars.jpg  3 kb

matomato: I would like to count for example 3 red bars and than do something.

matomato: . And hint would be appreciate.

So what's stopping you?
          Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

matomato:
It's a -> SilverTrend.mq4 | b//|  SilverTrend  rewritten by CrazyChart. I would like to count for example 3 red bars and than do something. See the image...  

Intresting, i read nearly the same s... in the german forum

hm I tried with    -> if(counted_bars>3) ... but doesn't seems to work.

matomato: hm I tried with    -> if(counted_bars>3) ... but doesn't seems to work.
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

2. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see how you calculate counted_bars.

3. You originally said "count for example 3 red bars" yet your post is for more than 3.
Reason: