Libraries: gSpeak Build 6xx

gSpeak Build 6xx:

The gSpeak dll for MetaTrader Build 6xx

Author: Ahmed Soliman

There is a problem if you use AT&T Natural Voices with win7 it causes multiple instances of the Console Window Host program (conhost.exe) to run each time it's called without terminating.

This can be seen with Windows Task Manager/Processes, so will eventually slow your PC.

This was not the case with the old speak.dll

There is a problem if you use AT&T Natural Voices with win7 it causes multiple instances of the Console Window Host program (conhost.exe) to run each time it's called without terminating.

This can be seen with Windows Task Manager/Processes, so will eventually slow your PC.

dogerman:

I'll check that!

Thanks for your comment dogerman!

dogerman:

I'll check that!

Thanks for your comment dogerman!

The dll and the code updated!

The dll and the code updated!

I've now tried the updated dll and it works just fine.

Thank's codersguru

I've now tried the updated dll and it works just fine.

Thank's codersguru

Thanks CG.

I am glad you have put your new gSpeak Build 6xx out there I am a BIG fan.

Cheers

Rod

Thanks CG.

I am glad you have put your new gSpeak Build 6xx out there I am a BIG fan.

Cheers

Rod

Reason: