EA on VPS not executing orders

EA on my VPS was working fine till today. All of a sudden now the EA does not execute trades.

The same local EA works fine. I tried migrating several time but still not working.

The VPS journal says "1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to FXOpen-ECN Demo Server is 92.98 ms"

How cam I fix this or how can i get a feedback from EA on VPS to see if it a code error or something else.

Thank you.

You can check log files (rwo log files) just to understand about what was happened: Virtual Platform Logs (log files will be necessary in any way).
Besides, there is one thread where MK is replying and trying to help: VPS not working
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

Sergey Golubev:
You can check log files (rwo log files) just to understand about what was happened: Virtual Platform Logs (log files will be necessary in any way).
Besides, there is one thread where MK is replying and trying to help: VPS not working

Та же проблема... VPS Webzilla Frankfurt

С домашнего компа ордера ЕА выставляет, синхронизировала с ВПС говорит синхронизация прошла успешно, но ордера с сервера EA не выставляет, включаешь обратно автоторговлю на домашнем ПК, ордер выставило включаешь ВПС удаляешь ордер и все робот не торгует... что может быть не так? на прошлой неделе все работало нормально...

Sergey Golubev:
Thank you I have posted a comment on that thread.
Reason: