Indicators: JJN-Scalper

JJN-Scalper:

Scalper system. It shows the entry, takeprofit and stoploss levels.

Author: Gordon Gekko

Good morning.
I love your indicators :-)
but could you make your hen the two indicators "bee scalping and" take a decision that everything is displayed even if he is wrong that we permetras better judge your indicators because he changes his mind all the time and display disappears it's too bad :-)
thank you
Sorry for my English I am French

Can you turn this in a EA ?

phenix77:
Good morning.
I love your indicators :-)
but could you make your hen the two indicators "bee scalping and" take a decision that everything is displayed even if he is wrong that we permetras better judge your indicators because he changes his mind all the time and display disappears it's too bad :-)
thank you
Sorry for my English I am French

Sorry, I don't understand you.

wansiman:
Can you turn this in a EA ?

It is very simple, but I have no time for it right now. Ask a coder.

Hi,

I have really tried this ware on demo and I think it is to some great extent very logical, clear and precise, especially in showing direction in time. In its TP, I see it not being met and majority of time, it is too small. But I think it is going to be better and more focused and precise with its projection if it is a MTF indi. Making it a Multitimeframe will make it better. Can you do it? I can tell you that will serve a better purpose on it.

emmauk:

Hi,

I have really tried this ware on demo and I think it is to some great extent very logical, clear and precise, especially in showing direction in time. In its TP, I see it not being met and majority of time, it is too small. But I think it is going to be better and more focused and precise with its projection if it is a MTF indi. Making it a Multitimeframe will make it better. Can you do it? I can tell you that will serve a better purpose on it.

Hi,

Sorry, I don't understand exactly what you mean. It is especially single timeframe indicator based on its logic. You can open more charts with different timeframes.

You can give a bigger TP, if there is a same type of trade on higher timeframe.

Cheers

You are a Coder- you know exactly what Multitimeframe is. I am talking of it showing the same thing on all time frame. That is being able to analyse maybe 15min, 30min and 1hr and showing either sale or buy. It is not show BUy on 30min and sell on 15min. I am saying a softawre that would be able to consider the next lower timeframe and next higher time before coming up with its decision.

Still thank you for that great and wonderful ind

ggekko:
emmauk:

Hi,

Hi,

Sorry, I don't understand exactly what you mean. It is especially single timeframe indicator based on its logic. You can open more charts with different timeframes.

You can give a bigger TP, if there is a same type of trade on higher timeframe.

Cheers

hi,thanks for sharing this.

can we use this indicator for time frames like:m30,h1 or higher????

eisa_pa:

hi,thanks for sharing this.

can we use this indicator for time frames like:m30,h1 or higher????

Yes, these are betters than M5.

Greeting ggekko.

I'm very new to MT4.

Can you please explain what does "Use PosX and PosY to place the indicator to the desired location" means ?

Thanks. 

Reason: