Indicators: FX5_MACD_Divergence - page 5

Hi Hamza,

Nice job. Can you add push and email notifications to this indicator?

Thanks

Lorenz Grisenti:
I also tried with .... != EMPTY_VALUE ... but it catches only some of the signals! I do not understand why. 

Although, this thread is old, I still decided to reply it, not just for the writer of this question but for others who later come across the thread and intend to use the indi in an EA .

:

Prev_Value=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.0",,separator1,fastEMA,slowEMA,signalSMA,separator2,drawIndicatorTrendLines,drawPriceTrendLines,displayAlert,0,1);

Curr_Value=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.0",,separator1,fastEMA,slowEMA,signalSMA,separator2,drawIndicatorTrendLines,drawPriceTrendLines,displayAlert,0,0);

if (Prev_Value!=EMPTY_VALUE && Curr_Value==EMPTY_VALUE)  Buy order statement

do as above for Sell order by changing the index buffer from 0 to 1 but shift should remain the same

This worked for me.

I hope this helps someone.

-Debay

debay101:

Although, this thread is old, I still decided to reply it, not just for the writer of this question but for others who later come across the thread and intend to use the indi in an EA .

:

Prev_Value=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.0",,separator1,fastEMA,slowEMA,signalSMA,separator2,drawIndicatorTrendLines,drawPriceTrendLines,displayAlert,0,1);

Curr_Value=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"FX5_MACD_Divergence_V1.0",,separator1,fastEMA,slowEMA,signalSMA,separator2,drawIndicatorTrendLines,drawPriceTrendLines,displayAlert,0,0);

if (Prev_Value!=EMPTY_VALUE && Curr_Value==EMPTY_VALUE)  Buy order statement

do as above for Sell order by changing the index buffer from 0 to 1 but shift should remain the same

This worked for me.

I hope this helps someone.

-Debay

Could you please share full of code! Thanks

Hello!
Very good indicator :) But I tried to use on EA to open sell/buy order and nothing works using Icustom function as stated on previous post! Could you please help me? 
Reason: