Modify the code of an EA

Greetings

Can any programmer help me to modify the code of an EA I'm testing?

It is an EA that trades when price touches trend lines.

It uses the color and description of the Line to identify it and execute the order.

But I am using trendlines that are provided by a custom indicator.

The original EA code changes the trendline color when executing some order so that there is no duplication of orders. But the indicator returns to normal color a few seconds later, which ends up generating orders that should not be executed.

You can not change the indicator code because it is an ex4 file. And there is no option that solves this in your settings.

So I needed the EA code to be changed, so that when the order was executed on the line, it would erase the chart line or erase its description. Either one function or another.

This will cause no more orders to be executed in this trend line.

I tried to contact the EA developer, but I could not.

Thank you very much in advance.

Files:

alexpioli: Can any programmer help me to modify the code
  1. Don't put your text inside SRC box, put code there.
  2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. Don't put your text inside SRC box, put code there.
  2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.

OK Sorry, I'm new here. I have very little notion of programming. I did not know these rules. I believe the part of the code I need to change would be this: If (buysig) { Objectset (obj_name, OBJPROP_COLOR, White); That is, I believe that in this part, the robot changes the color of the trendline so that duplicate orders are not opened. I would need the robot to clear or assign any name in the trendline description. If it is possible for someone to help me in any way, thank you, or I apologize if you are breaking any rules

alexpioli: If it is possible for someone to help me in any way, thank you7
Previously answered #1.2: "Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem."

whroeder1:
Previously answered #1.2: "Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem."

So.

I believe I can not communicate properly.

I'm even using a translation page for that.

For the Ea to trigger the order, the price must be in the position of the trendline and the trendline must be with the color and the description predefined.

When these three factors intersect, the order is triggered and the EA changes the color of the trendline so that there are no duplicate orders.

The problem is that trendlines are traced by an indicator that rejects the object's color change in a few seconds.

What I need is for the robot to change the description field of the trendline object or to delete the trendline that has been touched by the price. Because these changes the indicator will accept that there will be no duplicate orders.

If I am not making myself understood correctly or are posting the question in the wrong way or in the wrong place, I apologize again and I will go to the freelance programmers part.

alexpioli: What I need is for the robot to ... If I am not making myself understood correctly
You keep saying the same understandable thing, "you want." You do not state a problem. Let me repeat my self in case I as not clear:
We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.
Reason: