Something interesting, old thread - page 46

mladen:
To have just 2 ema cross monitored set the "nr. of crosses used" 1. To have 2 pairs of ema monitored set the "nr. of crosses used" to 2 and so on till 4

Thank you Mladen. Would you be willing to add simple separated alert(false/true) for arrow up and down? ...like MA-UP.,MA-DOWN.

I use 2 EMA cross only so above alert means faster ema is above or bellow slower ema.

mladen:
QQE cloud (how the fill type of drawing can be used in metatrader 5)

Thanks mladen, you are the best

Morning flat

Morning flat indicator. Originally made by Scriptong. This version by grodzilla

Files:

Color rsi

Color rsi coded by godzilla. Russian text translated to English in this version (the is the difference compared to the original)

Files:
color_rsi.gif  40 kb
colorrsi.mq5  8 kb

Nonlag AMA

Interesting variation of AMA - a nonlag AMA. Coded bu godzilla

Files:
nonlagama.mq5  10 kb
nonlag_ama.gif  45 kb

FullSSA normalized for metatrader 5. This version coded by godzilla

Files:
5_fullssa.gif  35 kb
ssa.mqh  11 kb
fullssa.mq5  7 kb

mladen:
Daily turn point indicator by Nikolay Kositsin

Whether there is this indicator for МТ4? Thank you!

pavelac:
Whether there is this indicator for МТ4? Thank you!

Pavelac

That is a pivot line from pivot points indicator (so, it is a simplified pivot points indicator that does not show support and resistance lines but only the pivot line). You can use some of the pivot points indicators for metatrader 4 and set the colors for support and resistance lines to none

here we go again

Hi all folks, I'm here after long time for take and give some ideas as usual (this should be the spirit of the forum)...

Especially I'm here to try learn mql5 code...in this example I would like to have a signal between CCI and its SMA, so for do this I need to call the price of CCI in my SMA but I didn't able to do.

I did try with this code

SimpleMAOnBuffer(rates_total, prev_calculated, period1+period2, period2, cciValue1, maValue1);

but doesn't work.

as you can see here on this picture, instead of having a blue symbol I got the red "label" write. Thanks for any help.

doc

Files:
mah.png  125 kb
mah.mq5  7 kb

dr.house7:
here we go again Hi all folks, I'm here after long time for take and give some ideas as usual (this should be the spirit of the forum)...

Especially I'm here to try learn mql5 code...in this example I would like to have a signal between CCI and its SMA, so for do this I need to call the price of CCI in my SMA but I didn't able to do.

I did try with this code

SimpleMAOnBuffer(rates_total, prev_calculated, period1+period2, period2, cciValue1, maValue1);

but doesn't work.

as you can see here on this picture, instead of having a blue symbol I got the red "label" write. Thanks for any help.

doc

Doc

Try it out now

Files:
mah_1.mq5  7 kb
Reason: