Something interesting, old thread - page 45

airquest

Best to search for books on "point and figure" charts. That will be much better than to try to translate that article

airquest:
Do you have a bit more info about how to use this indicator, please (a link or sth else) ? I don't read russian and don't see yet how it can be used. Thanks.

Thanks. I did. I see a big difference between this one and the basic point and figure chart. That's why I was wondering what is the difference about. Anyway, it's not a big deal. Thanks.

On the top is the MT5 indic and on the bottom a regular point and figure chart. It seems to me that this one either lag a lot, either need to be shifted forward.

Files:
pandf1.png  39 kb
pandf2.png  23 kb

airquest:
Thanks. I did. I see a big difference between this one and the basic point and figure chart. That's why I was wondering what is the difference about. Anyway, it's not a big deal. Thanks.

On the top is the MT5 indic and on the bottom a regular point and figure chart. It seems to me that this one either lag a lot, either need to be shifted forward.

Author uses it on daily chart but anyway, since it had some minor errors, maybe there are some other things that should be checked (or synchronized). Try it in daily chart though

Ok I will. Thank you mladen.

Xbar clear close trend

Xbar clear close trend indicator by rone

Files:

mladen:
Xbar clear close trend indicator by rone

Mladen is there an mt4 version of this indi

macerina:
Mladen is there an mt4 version of this indi

As far as I know i does not but I might be wrong

For MA_Strike: need alert ( true/false), I need only 2 ema to cross how to disable others? ...and need alert...Would you be willing to make changes?

mima:
For MA_Strike: need alert ( true/false), I need only 2 ema to cross how to disable others? ...and need alert...Would you be willing to make changes?

To have just 2 ema cross monitored set the "nr. of crosses used" 1. To have 2 pairs of ema monitored set the "nr. of crosses used" to 2 and so on till 4

Daily turn point

Daily turn point indicator by Nikolay Kositsin

Reason: