Cross of TEMA and NONLagMA EA - page 4

Trades that were avoided are marked with the red line.

Files:
avoided.jpg  146 kb
avoided2.jpg  149 kb
avoided3.jpg  154 kb

New EA based on Xard SSA and other Requests

I figured there were some of you, that like me, would like to get this before the market opens. So here it is.

Refresh of existing rules and new rules:

Rules for buy:

1. Tema above NonLagMA, NonLagMA below Asking price, NonLagMA value greater then its previous value , SSA value at or above the SSABuyLimit. Orders will only be opened on open of each 30 min candle (you do not need to put this on a 30 min chart for this to work). Sell orders can will closed at any moment this criteria is met.

2. (New) SSA value above 0, SSA value previous at or below 0 - both of these criteria used to verify the SSA is crossing above the 0 line. There is no time frame for the opening of orders that meet these criteria. Sell orders will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

Criteria 1 & 2, if met, will close any open SELL positions.

Rules for sell:

1. Tema below NonLagMA, NonLagMA above Bidding price, NonLagMA value below it previous value, SSA value at or below the SSASellLimit. Orders will only be opened on open of each 30 min candle (you do not need to put this on a 30 min chart for this to work). Buy orders can will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

2. (New) SSA value below 0, SSA value previous at or above 0 - both of these criteria used to verify the SSA is crossing below the 0 line. There is no time frame for the opening of orders that meet these criteria. Buy orders will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

Criteria 1 & 2, if met, will close any open BUY positions.

Other Items:

Maximum Draw down Percentage: If your current draw down value is equal or greater then this value, your order will be closed.

Trailing Stop: Hidden trailing stop to your order.

FallBack: This is used to exit orders and retain some profits. See previous posts for an definition of this feature.

I have done this work over the weekend, so there is no promise of working correctly, as I have not been able to properly test.

Please post any problems you find with this code or its operation.

Indicators required to use: TEMA, NonLagMA, #4X 2011 XARD SSA.

Library files: SSA

All these files should be available in this thread.

Unclepips.

New EA based on Xard SSA and other Requests

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I figured there were some of you, that like me, would like to get this before the market opens. So here it is.

Refresh of existing rules and new rules:

Rules for buy:

1. Tema above NonLagMA, NonLagMA below Asking price, NonLagMA value greater then its previous value , SSA value at or above the SSABuyLimit. Orders will only be opened on open of each 30 min candle (you do not need to put this on a 30 min chart for this to work). Sell orders can will closed at any moment this criteria is met.

2. (New) SSA value above 0, SSA value previous at or below 0 - both of these criteria used to verify the SSA is crossing above the 0 line. There is no time frame for the opening of orders that meet these criteria. Sell orders will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

Criteria 1 & 2, if met, will close any open SELL positions.

Rules for sell:

1. Tema below NonLagMA, NonLagMA above Bidding price, NonLagMA value below it previous value, SSA value at or below the SSASellLimit. Orders will only be opened on open of each 30 min candle (you do not need to put this on a 30 min chart for this to work). Buy orders can will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

2. (New) SSA value below 0, SSA value previous at or above 0 - both of these criteria used to verify the SSA is crossing below the 0 line. There is no time frame for the opening of orders that meet these criteria. Buy orders will be closed at any moment this criteria is met.

Criteria 1 & 2, if met, will close any open BUY positions.

Other Items:

Maximum Draw down Percentage: If your current draw down value is equal or greater then this value, your order will be closed.

Trailing Stop: Hidden trailing stop to your order.

FallBack: This is used to exit orders and retain some profits. See previous posts for an definition of this feature.

I have done this work over the weekend, so there is no promise of working correctly, as I have not been able to properly test.

Indicators required to use: TEMA, NonLagMA, #4X 2011 XARD SSA.

Library files: SSA

All these files should be available in this thread.

Unclepips.

Truely awesome Unclepips. I don't have the words to thank you. You have outdone yourself. And I can't wait to try it.

Thanks again.

unclepips:

Minor typo with EA code at:

upperComment = upperComment + "\r\nTrailingStop set at: " + trailing;

Corrected to:

upperComment = upperComment + "\r\n" + "TrailingStop set at: " + trailing;

Kudos to Unclepips

Good looking out Sammy.

sammyboy:
Minor typo with EA code at:

upperComment = upperComment + "\r\nTrailingStop set at: " + trailing;

Corrected to:

upperComment = upperComment + "\r\n" + "TrailingStop set at: " + trailing;

Kudos to Unclepips

They should both be the same when run, but I agree the last is easier to read.

Unclepips,

I agree

The trailing stop appears to be moving in both directions as price. Could you explain how your trailing stop is meant to work?

Thanks

CORRECTION: Spoke too soon. Trailing stop is moving in wrong direction, NOT both directions. On sell order as price moves up so does the trailing stop. As the price reverses the trailing stop remains. Sorry for the confusion.

sammyboy:
Unclepips,

I agree

The trailing stop appears to be moving in both directions as price. Could you explain how your trailing stop is meant to work?

Thanks

CORRECTION: Spoke too soon. Trailing stop is moving in wrong direction, NOT both directions. On sell order as price moves up so does the trailing stop. As the price reverses the trailing stop remains. Sorry for the confusion.

Good eye, this should fix it!

Unclepips

And I do mean UNCLE. Your SSA version uses may too much CPU power for my laptop. Although I do appreciate the other added features. How hard would be to turn off the XARD SSA trigger? I had already been getting great results without it.

Sam

Well, I am wondering looking on many different systems that try to find out best entry point, instead of exit one. My opinion is that AT in terms of entry point discovery is as good as coin. The thing is - U can guess, BUT market is a market - it can follow different direction than shown by many indicators in a seconds. So, the question is - is there any system focused on exit point not the entry one ?

regards,

W.

Reason: