Various - page 62

nevar:

Mladen

I saw an article that caught me eye in Stocks&Commodities mag.Basically the idea is to mathematically calculate a potential prediction for a moving average cross:

http://traders.com/Documentation/FEE...adersTips.html

So is it possible implement this in mql4 with Jurik?

nevar

What Dimitris Tsokakis' did there is not applicable to jma

PS: I would not take too serious what a man that claims for himself that he is a genius is presenting as a breakthrough (not the first time he does something like that). I saw that article a long time ago (if I am correct we already have it coded for mt4 too) but the results of that prediction are far from usable

Thank you Well visually I could not see this'' prediction'' part but I was not sure,I thought I was missing something from math and coding point.

nevar:
Thank you Well visually I could not see this'' prediction'' part but I was not sure,I thought I was missing something from math and coding point.

The problem is that the "predicting" part is so small, that nobody that takes the TA seriously would call it a prediction. But, in cases when people are after something else other than an improvement of something used in TA, then the story changes. That is why I told that part about the genius (which is true, btw : he really calls himself a genius)

mrtools:
Chrisstoff, try this version, also not sure if it will help posting the ex4 as well.

Would that benefit from different smoothing types?

TamFX:
Would that benefit from different smoothing types?

TamFX, not sure about different smoothing, it's using jurik smoothing now.

CrustallumKvs:
complex on jurik Thanks MrTools

MrTools,

Can you update the attached indicators?Thank you.

nevar:

MrTools,

Nevar, not able to find that post or indicator, could you give me the link or maybe post the indicator, Thanks

nevar:

MrTools,

Here is the updated complex on jurik indicator : complex_pairs_on_jurik_mtfarrowsalerts.mq4

This one from that package made new metatrader 4 compatible too : cfb_channel_new_on_ds_jurik_mtf_nmc.mq4

nevar:

MrTools,

nevar

The 2 remaining indicators do not need an update

Reason: