Requests & Ideas - page 85

biddick:
Mladen , Is it possible to add 2 absnonlagwma and jurik filter simple indicators on to CFP left to right indicator?Can you make the each of absnonlagwma and jurik filter as optional(true/false)So we will have an option to use 2,3 and 4 crosses?Many thanks.

Mladen,

Since absnonlagwma is repainting can you just add jurik filter simple and OMA?

biddick

Here are both Had to do some checking and additions in order to make it work on symbols with suffixes / prefixes and to avoid unnecessary calculations, but here they are now.

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Since absnonlagwma is repainting can you just add jurik filter simple and OMA?
Files:
cfp_amp_oma.mq4  15 kb
cfp.gif  23 kb

hello Mladen, can you please make a delayed version of the attached indicator?

mladen:
biddick

Here are both

Had to do some checking and additions in order to make it work on symbols with suffixes / prefixes and to avoid unnecessary calculations, but here they are now.

regards

Mladen

Thank you Mladen for all the hard work you put in

Do somebody know this indicator?

hello traders,

can somebody please tell me the name of the indicator at the bottom?

thank you and best regards,

mk77ch

Files:
s7979876.jpg  45 kb

mk77ch

Those are Kase indicator from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179924

regards

Mladen

mk77ch:
hello traders,

can somebody please tell me the name of the indicator at the bottom?

thank you and best regards,

mk77ch

thank you!

thank you very very much!

mladen:
mk77ch

Those are Kase indicator from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179924

regards

Mladen

Generate Tick Data

Hello Mladen, Can You Please Make These MetaTrader4 Indicators To MetaTrader5.

Thanks In Advance.

vishal gandhi

As far as I know, metatrader 5 does not allow an "open offline" any more (so we can not open custom generated data _) Also, as I am aware of, and related to previous sentence, they did not release the format of the data (history data). They are talking that all the time frames are reconstructed from one data source which is tick data, but so far I haven't seen any way of accessing those "tick data" neither did I see any proof that tick data really exists (that it is not just a 1 minute data, for example)

So, until they clarify or enable such things ...
vishal gandhi:
Hello Mladen, Can You Please Make These MetaTrader4 Indicators To MetaTrader5. Thanks In Advance.

mladen:
vishal gandhi

As far as I know, metatrader 5 does not allow an "open offline" any more (so we can not open custom generated data _) Also, as I am aware of, and related to previous sentence, they did not release the format of the data (history data). They are talking that all the time frames are reconstructed from one data source which is tick data, but so far I haven't seen any way of accessing those "tick data" neither did I see any proof that tick data really exists (that it is not just a 1 minute data, for example)

So, until they clarify or enable such things ...

Creating Tick Indicators in MQL

Creating Tick Indicators in MQL5 - MQL5 Articles

Files:
gbpusdm15.png  20 kb
Reason: