Moving Average Ribbon - page 6

cheers for this ribbon, looks pretty cool.

Thanks again mladen for adding the alerts

All the best

Xard777

Jurik Smooth Ribbon with mtf and alerts was programmed for elite section: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Just for information.

Oma ribbon indicator was prorammed for Advanced Elite section. It is OMA version of Jurik Smooth Ribbon indicator with mtf and alerts.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Just for information: One more average - very advanced indicator with speed changing, with smooth options and with non-adaptive/adaptive options to draw SMA, EMA, T3 (0.618 Tilson), T3 (0.618 Fulks/Matulich), SMA, harmonic mean, Hull and TEMA, Linear regression value and so on.

;))

"this is kind of cool

my tapeworm allike indicator repaint during U-turn, so I don't use this template much, about 2 hours back repaint

but if I combine these 2 for entry -- as long as the cycle is decent (long period cycle)"

Amazing, I never had saw anything this gracy chart - hardly can even see the actual chart in fact.

you could find some indicators that look the same , to do similar thing -- as MINE chart is not perfect either

in the above diagram

4 scenarios:

== blue and green -- buy

== brown and yellow- sell

~ so

== blue and yellow -- do nothing, think of exit

== brown and green -- do nothing, think of time to exit

and SL is about 50 pip when entry during slope, I think that should be ok, of course, it will be a long wait, how you set trailing SL or other strategy, have not go into that deep yet

--- you don't need the exact indicators, as it is not even proven

just find something similar in this forum and create something that look alike, I think it shall work !!

probably work

this is kind of cool

my tapeworm allike indicator repaint during U-turn, so I don't use this template much, about 2 hours backward repaint -- I don't mind indicator that tick by tick repaint, or repaint slightly, but backward repaint, that could change our direction decision

but if I combine these 2 for entry -- as long as the cycle is decent (long period cycle)

this could be so clear ~ and ~ unambigious

Isnt the MA a lagging indicator, it does not react to the price action as quickly as possible. But nice concept though...

Thankx,

But I rather read chart and chart patterns itself rather than do any decorating for it or moving averaging either.

Chart itself is also shows any moving average without any MA indicators actually.

Personally, I think the ribbon is quite effective...

Thanks again mladen

Xard777

Reason: