MACD indicator - page 21

omotade:
hey fxbs thank you once again.

iam humbled that you could help.i tot i would never be answered.

but one more thing please,

i really would like you to add some code to the sidus bago indi so that it will show time frame and pair.sidus bago is a good indi and its simple too.its all i need to display on my charts.remember the rules you teach us to keep it simple and well.effective can u help?

oh, no - that wasn't me - who teach any rules...

100% it's not me

hell i know... anywy there is many people here - and also you might find something similar or close which would help

macd adjustment

Hi Could some one show me how to make change on macd. standdard setting is 12, 26 ,9 (Fast SMA, Slow EMA, Signal SMA). I want to change FastSMA and SignalSMA to Smoothed Moving Average. Any body know what is the symbol for smothed moving average. Appreciated

thanks

pipscaner:
Hi Could some one show me how to make change on macd. standdard setting is 12, 26 ,9 (Fast SMA, Slow EMA, Signal SMA). I want to change FastSMA and SignalSMA to Smoothed Moving Average. Any body know what is the symbol for smothed moving average. Appreciated thanks

For MT4 MACD

fast: iMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,0,MODE_SMMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i)

signal iMAOnArray(MacdBuffer,Bars,SignalSMA,0,MODE_SMMA,i);

MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar_mtf

This wonderful indie seems to need constant manual updating cause it would mess up while running (see the pic, the top indie I let run for some time, then added the fresh bottom one and did the screenshot to compare). Any way anybody could fix that?

Or was it made intentionally a non-repainter? :-)

Files:

Help

I got this indicator (13933d1156421447-cci-macd-mql-help-needed-trading-system-3colormacd) on this site and it has been useful for me but only problem with this indicator is that when i change the colour and try to chart my chart from one TF to another the colour change back.

I strongly need someone to change this colour from blue to lime green permanently for me.

Thanks a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

fxbs:
try this MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1_mtf.mq4 (8.6 KB)

Thanks, fxbs, will try it next week.

MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1_mtf.mq4

This version does not show OsMA Histogram, not in my terminal (set to "true" in the settings, no histo though, just the two lines).

FatherJack:
This wonderful indie seems to need constant manual updating cause it would mess up while running (see the pic, the top indie I let run for some time, then added the fresh bottom one and did the screenshot to compare). Any way anybody could fix that? Or was it made intentionally a non-repainter? :-)

try this

MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1_mtf.mq4 (8.6 KB)

MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar_mtf https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page122

Variable (adjustable) MA settings

4colorHisto Macd/Osma; can be set as standard Macd, Osma, Awesome(AO), ACC. etc

FastMA_Mode=1;

SlowMA_Mode=1;

SignalMA_Mode=0;

note_MA_Mode = "SMA0 EMA1 SMMA2 LWMA3";

ShowOsMA_Histo = true;

ShowMACD_Histo = false;

20090307 update MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1_mtf.mq4

everything good now - reinstall the file

posts 68 and 209 updated https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page5