PowerTrading/The River - page 6

flourishing:
what is the difference between rivier trade and carry trade?

and i just understand when should we enter , but doesn't know how to close, would you like to give more pictures ? thanks.

you can reply or send mail to me , my mailbox is jiangpr@gmail.com , 3q.

Hi,

Exit is always tricky on every trade. I use fibs and trendlines to exit on a normal basis, but sometimes I will exit when I feel I have made my target pips on a given trade. With the River you start to get a feel for how the different pairs move. I have made one positive trade today for 30 + pips and I am in another and I will post the results of both a little later.

PT

can you people just start a master orangutan or whatever thread in general discussion area.

Cable Today

This was a great trade on the Cable today and it was a textbook River trade. You enter after the first completed candle on the long side and set your SL on the other side of the river, just past the red band. Take profit is to let it ride until there is a signal to get out. You could have taken out part of your profit anytime but there was no clear exit signal until the end. Possible 100 pips, 90 + in real life.

PowerTrader

Hello PowerTrader,

Why you didn`t take the long at 5:45 GMT candle?

Thanks for your help.

PartyPips

Files:

Nice trading system. Very nice :D

Cheers,

Party PIPS:

I saw that also however Power Trader did state when he trades the GPB/USD he waits till at least the start of the London session which is 8 GMT, that breakout was before, on most of these Range Breakout Methods it usually best to wait till start of the session, (Example Dolly, WWS 9.4) those signals before usually get you in trouble

PowerTrader:
This was a great trade on the Cable today and it was a textbook River trade. You enter after the first completed candle on the long side and set your SL on the other side of the river, just past the red band. Take profit is to let it ride until there is a signal to get out. You could have taken out part of your profit anytime but there was no clear exit signal until the end. Possible 100 pips, 90 + in real life.

PowerTrader

Hi PowerTraade

thx for sharing such a perfect system

but could you plz help me how to avoid a false signals what filters do you use ?

send a pic for 15M. and you see that price above the Blue line then buy then it back again and without any resistance or fibos.?

whay did you chosse this poin to enter and didnt chosse the previous one

Best Regards

Hany

I think I'm going to build an EA out of this awesome frickin method!

Here is My chart

Here is my Chart

How to Avod ths?

Thx

Hany

Files:
mmmm.gif  44 kb

Good Point

hany mohssen:
Here is my Chart

How to Avod ths?

Thx

Hany

This is a good example of when price turns on you but nobody in our group took this trade because of fib levels and trendlines. In other words more than one thing lines up to confirm entry. Use the sniper CCI in the template to draw trendlines that has multiple touches over a period of a few days or a week or more. Check other timeframes and time of day. As with any trade or method, there will be losses and I have them too. If you set your stop on the other side of the River or envelope and enter when it breaks again, you would have more than made up for the loss. This method is great but you do need to learn how the different currency pairs move within the River trade. Demo this for a while before trying to trade live. I will put some examples of trendlines and fibs later.

PowerTrader

Reason: