PowerTrading/The River - page 23

I want also to use this forum please

Powertrading Forum

I received an email from powertradingfx that they are getting a new and improved forum. It also said that it will be back up soon.

River is Back

Geppy trade on the River today. Pretty standard trade. It was great to see this currency moving again.

PT

Cable Trade Today

This was a great trade today with the cable.

PowerTrader:

Geppy trade on the River today. Pretty standard trade. It was great to see this currency moving again.

PT

Close all or go on to RiverWild?

frantacech:
Close all or go on to RiverWild?

This is the kind of entry that would be wonderful to lead into the River Wild but it would still be a reversal on Geppy and the cost of carrying this currency in short position is high. I would not hold onto this but I would watch the 4hr for entry into the River and then go from there. On the other hand the cable is ripe for the Wild trade and we could work our way into it. Watch for retracement before moving down through River Wild.

PT

Thanks Pipage for the update on powertraderfx. Ill keep a eye out.

run river run!

Entry

Just to show I actually had a trade on this move. I think it is good business for the thread starters to prove once in a while they trade their own methods.

False Signals

Intersting system, PT.

Could you please post examples of false signals on charts and explanation on how FX Sniper's CCI helps to avoid them (I couldn't find it in the thread)

Thanks

euro

14th May

GBP/JPY is now in the River

Reason: