PowerTrading/The River - page 15

LRC stands for linear reggresion channel. Go to Insert -->> channels ---> linear reggresion and drag it foreward from the time you want it to.

But remember this is a technical analysis tool and you need practice using it if you are to have any succsess with it. Just like you need practice using trendlines and so on. If you think you can just blindly slap a few indicators on and make money, then you will be up for a surprice.

Lrc

Thanks for the note and the advice. I don't usually use indicators or trend lines as I have always considered them to subjective. I am always looking to be corrected.

Nybegynner:
LRC stands for linear reggresion channel. Go to Insert -->> channels ---> linear reggresion and drag it foreward from the time you want it to. But remember this is a technical analysis tool and you need practice using it if you are to have any succsess with it. Just like you need practice using trendlines and so on. If you think you can just blindly slap a few indicators on and make money, then you will be up for a surprice.

River n woodies

Just an idea, combining woodie cci n river trade

There is a potential profits in choopy zone ( if prices stay in the envelopes, Magenta Area), my set up for envelopes r:

LWMA 25 close

Files:
eu.gif  36 kb

Good Thought

4xtrader:
Just an idea, combining woodie cci n river trade

There is a potential profits in choopy zone ( if prices stay in the envelopes, Magenta Area), my set up for envelopes r:

LWMA 25 close

Good thought,

Here is another idea for a choppy day on time period. Put a linear regression channel after an hour or two on your chart, 15 min. Pull ahead after each completed candle. This is a scalping technique that I use in these situations. Buy at the bottom, sell at the top. I have not used woodie cci in fact did not know what it is but I will look at that in combination with LRC. In chart below is your LWMA 25 with my micro channel.

so can someone help me??

??

With what exactly ?

I need template and all this indicators, coz my template is not working like here

SteveC:
With what exactly ?

template

Stace,

All you really need is a clean screen and then add the Envelope with settings period 62, Simple, Close, Deviation 0.05%. You don't need all the other stuff for the basic trade setup. There is no description of how to use all the other +/- MA's nor the ZigZags as per PowerTrades previous note.

You can then save as a template and add to any other Pairs.

Hope this helps.

Steve

River + my own setup

Just thought I would post how I have my system setup. I use a script to draw the lines. I intend using the River as mainly a qualification to my daily breakout system. The Red and Blue arrows show where the River was crossed. There is a minor problem at the moment is that it doesn't extend as far bacl as the other calcs which is strange but i will sort it out in due course.

Hope this is of interest.

Files:
my_setup.jpg  118 kb

Fibo for exit target

hai everyone .....

this is my first live trade with The River :

GJ short 234.23 TP1 hit +34 trailing stop hit +10

GU short 1.9630 TP1 1.9595 TP2 1.9578

TP1 hit +35

trailing stop hit +6

Total : 85 pips

Thaks PT for your tread, it's work for me.

Files:
gu8novm30.gif  16 kb
Reason: