Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 39

MiniMe,

I think you don't understand me

I gave the information just for Chrisstoff, as he can see the results from the two experts

I never bought an ea, my friend NEVER

ALWAYS FREE

FREE LIKE WIND

Hooah

Thank you again, Big Joe! I agree, neither I vest in trading systems or EAs particularly without free trial possibility.

MiniMe,

Nobody here tried to promote other systems than Dolly or DIN, neither commercial nor free ones. Nevertheless, I think there is no problem if we try to learn from others' experience. Learning is possible in several ways not only by copying a code of another software. We can even learn from the behaviour of a system observing the reaction of that system. I hope it is not an offense...

I also think we should compare our performance to other ones to realize where we are.

Big Joe:
MiniMe,

I think you don't understand me

I gave the information just for Chrisstoff, as he can see the results from the two experts

I never bought an ea, my friend NEVER

ALWAYS FREE

FREE LIKE WIND

Hooah

Chrisstoff, I cannot agree more.

For a programmer to learn from other EAs he has to know the code, he cannot learn just from watching it unless he was lucky and has a good knowledge of the indicators.

The EA done by Mrpip is great, the only issue is the signal coming from the indicators to decide the trade in not as profitable as in manual.

If you know someone who has the luxury (time and money) to watch signals from a profitable system and create an EA, let me know and I will send you a link to a profitable signals system.

MiniMe

any really strict system can be converted into an EA. but when you trade manually, you don't follow the system in a very strict way...

I've found out that backtesting dollyEA was useless (almost) because its pivot finding model draws pivots with huge bugs. you cannot repeat something that successful just because its not successful. a pity. I've tried to repeat its model but its neither pivots nor open, it has some noise (pivots are always a few pips away from the actual pivots...) which made it successful (simply over-optimized)

I hope your situation here is much better because I'm off from EA writing for a while.

If anyone has good pivot finding formulas, I'll include them into whatever I'm going to write, if not... well, good luck then! Open prices work much better than standart pivot.

Shinigami:
MiniMe

any really strict system can be converted into an EA. but when you trade manually, you don't follow the system in a very strict way...

I've found out that backtesting dollyEA was useless (almost) because its pivot finding model draws pivots with huge bugs. you cannot repeat something that successful just because its not successful. a pity. I've tried to repeat its model but its neither pivots nor open, it has some noise (pivots are always a few pips away from the actual pivots...) which made it successful (simply over-optimized)

I hope your situation here is much better because I'm off from EA writing for a while.

If anyone has good pivot finding formulas, I'll include them into whatever I'm going to write, if not... well, good luck then! Open prices work much better than standart pivot.

Thanks a lot Shinigami for your hard work, the best thing about the DIN EA is that I got to know you, Mrpip, ANCOLL and other great guys, if I got my hands on any good pivot formulas I will send... wish you good and profitable trades

Alan

@MiniMe

Dont mention it, pal..

We are here, working together and profit together..

Together in unity for pips...

that's all

Dolly For Sale

We can Create a federal copyright to protect all files here for less than $200.00

can Still Free to use but nothing more... or someting better a (Tsd)Trademark Registration for about $500.00

@MiniMe

MiniMe, clear your Private message space.. I cant PM you right now.

Today, DIN system is very smooth, congratulation for whoever get profit. And the EA is working, but a little bit too late for entry..

ANCOLL:
@MiniMe

MiniMe, clear your Private message space.. I cant PM you right now.

Today, DIN system is very smooth, congratulation for whoever get profit. And the EA is working, but a little bit too late for entry..

Done ... sorry I did not notice the mail box was full ...

I had the same probelm for too late entry using Isakas ... I talked to Zeman and he suggested to use 15 min chart inisted of 30 min chart

Is this the final or the latest version now of DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.6.mq4 w/tpl on the first page? I would like to start forward testing this again next week.

How has it been working?

Thanks

Reason: