Elite indicators :) - page 995

Wulong10:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

I have a very simple request ...

Could you please post a version of this enclosed rapid rsi with colors blue and gold.

That I can change my self of course, but I can't make the thickness of the indicators lines bigger than 5, since it's a ex4 file ...

So, if you post a version with indicator width 10, I would be very happy.

Thanks !

Wulong

Hi Wulong, made the lines blue and gold with width = 10.

This is Fisher Stochastic Center of Gravity updated with drop downs for price and mtf with a choice of no interpolation,linear interpolation or quadratic interpolation.

Hi, could you add color on slope line or possibility to have different bars based on slope direction to ADX trend smoothed. Thanks Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could you add color on slope line or possibility to have different bars based on slope direction to ADX trend smoothed. Thanks Kiko

Kiko

I am afraid I do not understand. It looks like this now :

What should it look like according to yout idea?

Files:
adx_trend.gif  62 kb

I can not sent a photo but current one color line could be two color line according to direction same as in averages or alternatively make bars thin/thick according to slope directon same as in averages macd 3.1. now you have to estimate to find top/bottom where the surface area is at its largest point. hope this helps. many thanks Kiko

kiko12:
I can not sent a photo but current one color line could be two color line according to direction same as in averages or alternatively make bars thin/thick according to slope directon same as in averages macd 3.1. now you have to estimate to find top/bottom where the surface area is at its largest point. hope this helps. many thanks Kiko

OK. I think I understand now

kiko12:

Kiko

try this one out (I hope that this is what you had in mind) : adx_trend_smoothed_amp_alerts_and_arrows_3.mq4

mladen, excellent! many thanks, Kiko

Hello Mrtools and Mladen,

Could you please add the new prices to this one : DSS BRESSERT COMPOSITE RSI WITH DIVERGENCE

Sometimes these new prices can do wonders to indicators that had that feature not before ...so I think it will improve this baby too.

Thanks !!!!!

Wulong10:
Hello Mrtools and Mladen,

Could you please add the new prices to this one : DSS BRESSERT COMPOSITE RSI WITH DIVERGENCE

Sometimes these new prices can do wonders to indicators that had that feature not before ...so I think it will improve this baby too.

Thanks !!!!!

Here you go (depth 5 on the example - the rest is default) : dss_bressert_-_composite_rsi_nrp_alerts__divergence_2.mq4

Reason: