Elite indicators :) - page 85

Hi Dr. House, I think one indicator is missing: Trend Bias indicator (see picture)

Files:
quantum_1.jpg  147 kb

camisa:
Hi Dr. House, I think one indicator is missing: Trend Bias indicator (see picture)

you must only load "quantum filter" (in the template are invisible so you must add to your chart again)

Regards

dr.house7:
you must only load "quantum filter" (in the template are invisible so you must add to your chart again) Regards

i added qunatumfilter to chart but nothing shows up (i clicked allow dlls)

Rayche:
Thanks, Snowski. I did try the method you described, but my broker did not have the option to select "exponential" from the Moving Averages indicator. I searched around and found that MB Trading did have this option, which I will copy and paste to my current broker's files. Hope it works. Rayche

If you need the version that I have (standard in my MT4 packages), let me know and I will upload here.

camisa:
i added qunatumfilter to chart but nothing shows up (i clicked allow dlls)

you must put all indicators in the folder...they work together

mrtools:
Hi Mystified, Not an indicator but this is an Ea. supposedly using Fuxxy logic, but honestly don't know enough about it to know if it is right or not, but maybe it will help.

Thanks a lot Mr Tools ,

I think it needs some tuning but worth to have a look into .

dr.house7:
you must put all indicators in the folder...they work together

I have them all in indicators folder but it still doesn't show up

camisa:
I have them all in indicators folder but it still doesn't show up

well i don't understand...try to install again metatrader (in an other folder)...

Anyone with this problem ?

Trend bias indicator

Hello,

I have the same problem. The trend bias indicator does not show. Metatrader is installed properly and all of the indicators are in the indicator folder. Please repost the trend bias indicator separately. Thank you.

Regards

profitrader21:
Hello,

I have the same problem. The trend bias indicator does not show. Metatrader is installed properly and all of the indicators are in the indicator folder. Please repost the trend bias indicator separately. Thank you.

Regards

Hi, I installed metatrader on a different computer and the indicator worked...

PS: can someone code this indicator? Dynamic Range Indicator: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10987-dynamic-range-indicator-identify-reversal-points-in-trends

Reason: