Elite indicators :) - page 588

Can you made this indicator for using in mt4. Thank's a lot.

zakimanap:
Can you made this indicator for using in mt4. Thank's a lot.

zakimanap

Check out these posts for bars and histo versions for metatrader 4:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank's sifu....

Where can i download this indi SSA of price – advanced histo indicator

zakimanap:
Where can i download this indi SSA of price – advanced histo indicator

zakimanap

It was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank's..... sifu mladen

Special request

Hello Mladen,

Trust this finds you and your family well.

Would you please be kind enough and build me an indicator with a SuperTrend-channel as per the picture attached. My settings are 100 and 200 respectively and it would obviously be good if we can have the ability to change those two numbers depending the TF used. In my case it is M-1.

Magenta line @ 200 and Yellow @ 100.

I would like the chanel to look like the Jurik you built some time ago which you can see running on the candles, plse.

Much appreciate your continued support.

Success for the week ahead. Already a very good start to the week. May it continue.

CCI HISTOGRAM

Hello Mladen do you have in your repository, commodity channel index (original mt4 built in cci indicator) in histogram?

I would like the histogram to simply, plot blue color if cci value is above 100

red color if cci value is below -100

grey color if cci is btw 100 and -100.

Zee zee indicator is the nearest version i found in the forum, but it doesn't have the option to have other prices than closing price, and is colored lines instead of histogram boxes.

Thanks in advance.

mandagozu81:
CCI HISTOGRAM

Hello Mladen do you have in your repository, commodity channel index (original mt4 built in cci indicator) in histogram?

I would like the histogram to simply, plot blue color if cci value is above 100

red color if cci value is below -100

grey color if cci is btw 100 and -100.

Zee zee indicator is the nearest version i found in the forum, but it doesn't have the option to have other prices than closing price, and is colored lines instead of histogram boxes.

Thanks in advance.

mandagozu81

I think that this is what you are looking for. On the chart I placed a regular CCI too in order to show the comparison of the 2. It is already a multi time frame too, has a choseable price and you can adjust levels to desired values

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust this finds you and your family well.

Would you please be kind enough and build me an indicator with a SuperTrend-channel as per the picture attached. My settings are 100 and 200 respectively and it would obviously be good if we can have the ability to change those two numbers depending the TF used. In my case it is M-1.

Magenta line @ 200 and Yellow @ 100.

I would like the chanel to look like the Jurik you built some time ago which you can see running on the candles, plse.

Much appreciate your continued support.

Success for the week ahead. Already a very good start to the week. May it continue.

ValeoFX

I assume that you wish to ignore completely the trend of the individual super trends values and treat them as a kind of an average. Am I correct?

Reason: