Elite indicators :) - page 1437

mladen:
There is no such indicator - somebody threw in such a name and ever since people believe that there is such indicator. There is no such indicator

m.baddeley:

mntiwana:
Can you post that indicator or picture so that some expert can guess what indicator is it actually.
Files:
ssd 1.gif  20 kb

mladen:
There is no such indicator - somebody threw in such a name and ever since people believe that there is such indicator. There is no such indicator
Files:
ssd 1.gif  20 kb

m.baddeley:

You can give in the indicator window any "name" but even there where that picture was pasted (in the THV system thread at FF) there is no such indicator and never was. Displayed name does not make an indicator

If it did exsist, it apparently was a 7+ year old crap repainter anyways

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=127271&reply=1&page=1268&quote=2659710#reply

mladen:

Please use the original indicator (not the version with "ml-" in its name - I can not know what is changed in that version since that version was not posted by me). Last version at the forum is the one attached at this post

using the latest release for the Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4, but according to mt4 it is a bit slow. would you be able to fix the issue, please?

Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4 USDCAD,M5: indicator is too slow, 11045 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

Thanks in advanse

fabiogeraci:

using the latest release for the Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4, but according to mt4 it is a bit slow. would you be able to fix the issue, please?

Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4 USDCAD,M5: indicator is too slow, 11045 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

Thanks in advanse

What settings are you using (and on what chart,time frame)? It is working just fine on my terminal (not getting that message even when I use monthly time frame on a 1 minute chart).

Hi Mladen,

Great work with the CCI study 3.5. was wondering if it will be possible to add arrow

when CCI hook the band from the outside after a breakout.

Thanks 

Files:

mladen:
If you mean can a super trend be applied to OBV : it can not.

hello again mr:mladen

i found indicator i think its same idea so maybe its help u to prog what i need

Reason: