Elite indicators :) - page 1433

mladen:

If you mean the blue line : it does not (that is the close price)

As of the rest : yes it does

Thank you very much, mladen!

mladen:

OK. Here it is

I like these Holt indi's. Anyway you can make all three of them MTF's?

FXSurf:
I like these Holt indi's. Anyway you can make all three of them MTF's?
I don't like making the indicators that are doing the extrapolation multi time frame (for multiple reasons, but one is the time alignment problem when something is extended to the future in multi time frame - reasons are mainly technical, as I have explained that with Goertzel browser when I had to make objects instead of using buffers in order to be able to make the extrapolated part (the part that extends to the "future") correctly. If I can find some better solution than using objects will make something, but no promises

mladen:
I don't like making the indicators that are doing the extrapolation multi time frame (for multiple reasons, but one is the time alignment problem when something is extended to the future in multi time frame - reasons are mainly technical, as I have explained that with Goertzel browser when I had to make objects instead of using buffers in order to be able to make the extrapolated part (the part that extends to the "future") correctly. If I can find some better solution than using objects will make something, but no promises

Ok great thanks!

My favorite is still the Averages mtf 8.5 + Chaos. Absolute rainmaker on trend reversals. 1h & 4H crosses over the daily = $$$

FXSurf:

Ok great thanks!

My favorite is still the Averages mtf 8.5 + Chaos. Absolute rainmaker on trend reversals. 1h & 4H crosses over the daily = $$$

Mind share inputs for indi that you are using in this picture mate? Or template ? Thanks a lot in advance
Regards

FXSurf:

Ok great thanks!

please upload indicators and template for me

charli:
Mind share inputs for indi that you are using in this picture mate? Or template ? Thanks a lot in advance
Regards
YeshuaYoke:
please upload indicators and template for me

Please see attached indi's and template

Files:
FXSURF.zip  330 kb

FXSurf:

Please see attached indi's and template

Thank you FXSurf!!!

AUDCAD reversal a few weeks back. Typically you'll see a divergence on the 4h Chaos leading up to the reversal.

FXSurf:

AUDCAD reversal a few weeks back. Typically you'll see a divergence on the 4h Chaos leading up to the reversal.

divergence, got it, thankyou so much
Reason: