Elite indicators :) - page 1377

mntiwana:

The same thing i was trying to say but in other words.

you are one and at right,on other side they are 10 but wrong,peoples will listen them not you,this is democracy of today.

You mean the conclusion: I read it in the internet, so it must be true.

I know the issue. People often don't listen to me first but that changes often ;)

BTW, don't misunderstand me, I like baby unicorns.

ensof0112:

Hi mladen

I just had a question regarding the Kase Peak Oscillator.

-- If "Show All Peaks" option is set to TRUE, do the peaks still recalculate/repaint after candle close? Current Time-frame not MTF

I think its your version of the indicator that I downloaded from this forum, Thanks! 

One bar back for peaks can be changed in both modes.

mladen:
One bar back for peaks can be changed in both modes.
Thanks!

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Is it possible to add an alarmfunction (message, sound, email, push) and also “Display lines with dots” to this Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) indicator? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters?

forexblasters:

Hi Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Is it possible to add an alarmfunction (message, sound, email, push) and also “Display lines with dots” to this Tema (r-squared) adaptive (experiment) indicator? Thanks in advance, Forexblasters?

Yes, and "Automatic next higher TF" for MTF please! Thank you!~

rplust:
Yes, and "Automatic next higher TF" for MTF please! Thank you!~
Looks "Tema" getting popularity slowly slowly :)

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add arrows to the attached WaveTrend indicator which sign the crosses above 53 and below -53 levels, like TrendWave indicator does. (Please see the picture.)

It would be nice if the color and size of the signal arrows would be user definable.

chrisstoff:

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add arrows to the attached WaveTrend indicator which sign the crosses above 53 and below -53 levels, like TrendWave indicator does. (Please see the picture.)

It would be nice if the color and size of the signal arrows would be user definable.

chrisstoff

Don't misunderstand me, but if you wish to make wavetrend the same as trendwave, why don't you use the trendwave then?

mladen:

chrisstoff

Don't misunderstand me, but if you wish to make wavetrend the same as trendwave, why don't you use the trendwave then?

Thank you for your kindness, Mladen and I am very sorry about bothering you with my request.  You are free to refuse it any time. Please forgive me if my last post was not as curteus as it should be.

I would like to use WaveTrend since I love your indicators, but it is difficult for my old eyes to see the crosses, this is the reason why I asked you for a little help, although I do not wish the two indicators to be the same. I think the algorithm of the two indicators are probably similar but not the same. I cannot have the chance to check it since, I think, the source code of WaveTrend is not public, please correct me if I have mistaken.

Peace :)

chrisstoff:

Thank you for your kindness, Mladen and I am very sorry about bothering you with my request.  You are free to refuse it any time. Please forgive me if my last post was not as curteus as it should be.

I would like to use WaveTrend since I love your indicators, but it is difficult for my old eyes to see the crosses, this is the reason why I asked you for a little help, although I do not wish the two indicators to be the same. I think the algorithm of the two indicators are probably similar but not the same. I cannot have the chance to check it since, I think, the source code of WaveTrend is not public, please correct me if I have mistaken.

Peace :)

OK, will see what can I do (judging from that picture, only crosses bellow or above the desired levels are taken into account - is that correct?)
Reason: