Elite indicators :) - page 1341

michaelB:

mntiwana--

Thanks again, I somehow missed the "ArrowsVisible" property.

I tried to duplicate your chart using 15 and 20 periods.

and setting CCI calculating average method to Triple exponential moving average - TEMA.

and setting CCI smoothing method to Ahrens moving average.

The result was close, but not the same as your chart.

Do you remember the settings or have a template?? 

michaelB

Actually i was trying comparing cci with wave trend osci,here is template,possibly help you.

regards

mladen:

Upgraded stochastic (averages filtered) - all the newest averages and prices added

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgraded to newest averages and prices.

i think there is some thing with HIGH and LOW prices,these work well, accept every change only within casual prices but when applied HA prices (any one of) ,these turn off indicator (display turn off).

close price accept every change from any of 22 prices ...... may be i am missing some thing :)

every thing is default except prices.

regards

Stochastic averages - gradient version upgraded too (there was no version 1.1 to 1.5 - this version 1.6 is to make the version numbers same as the "plain" version of the indicator)

Upgraded stochastic (averages filtered) - all the newest averages and prices added

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgraded to newest averages and prices.

i think there is some thing with HIGH and LOW prices,these work well, accept every change only within casual prices but when applied HA prices (any one of) ,these turn off indicator (display turn off).

close price accept every change from any of 22 prices ...... may be i am missing some thing :)

every thing is default except prices.

regards

Yes, you are right

Re-download them - both are updated at the original posts. They are working correctly now

mladen:
Sorry. As I explained a lot of times : I do not alter decompiled code. Only if the original source code is present (so if the original coder intention was to make it public) - otherwise I am assuming that it is stolen and in that case the things are clear
oh i understand, I got it from a free site but that is all i know.  then is it possible to add alerts to your SVE bollinger band indi?  Like when the bands are broken?

yungcapital:
oh i understand, I got it from a free site but that is all i know.  then is it possible to add alerts to your SVE bollinger band indi?  Like when the bands are broken?

Here is that one with alerts.

mladen:

Step ma averages with some updates

PS: example is using all defaults except the average is adxvma

mladen--

regarding post 13181 and the indicator "stepma averages 4_4 mtf"

When setting DisplayType to "Display lines with dots" the chart shows colored lines and dots as expected.

However setting DisplayType to "Display dots" does not show anything.

Maybe I'm missing something, please take a look.

Thank you. 

michaelB:

mladen--

regarding post 13181 and the indicator "stepma averages 4_4 mtf"

When setting DisplayType to "Display lines with dots" the chart shows colored lines and dots as expected.

However setting DisplayType to "Display dots" does not show anything.

Maybe I'm missing something, please take a look.

Thank you. 

michaelB

You are right. Here is a corrected version.

Files:

mladen:

michaelB

Вы правы. Вот исправленная версия.

Dear Mladen ! Hi! In my hands came across a very interesting expert Advisor! The file attached below! Can you see and test on a demo account and his genius to improve and add something interesting? Thank you so much in advance!

PS This EA is made for one month me 40% of net profit. I would be very grateful if you don't upgrade and some work on its behalf.
Files:
Reason: