Elite indicators :) - page 1152

mladen:
Yet another averages - now with 32 types of averages (and all can be double smoothed too)

Added something I named EMA derivative (since it is a sort of EMA, but very different). See the example - the colored line is 50 period double smoothed ema derivative, and the orange line is regular 50 period EMA. The difference is big. Anyway, here is the new averages : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_5.ex4

Hi Mladen, could this be made in histo version too?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters

forexblasters:

Hi Mladen, could this be made in histo version too?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters

forexblasters

Here you go : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_5_histo.ex4

mntiwana:

aress,

that are 2 indicators,one with green magenta color line is step indicator and second is swing line with brown blue color with bar option,which one you asking.

regards

many thanks mntiwana.....all the best

nevar

From the look at it I have a feeling that it is a stochastic made to range between +Pi and -Pi (quite easy to do) but need more comparisons to be sure

Take a look at this and compare it to the mt5 version picture (with some more parameters poking it would be closer, this was done after 3 minutes of guesstimating) :

Files:
comparison.png  116 kb

mladen:

nevar

From the look at it I have a feeling that it is a stochastic made to range between +Pi and -Pi (quite easy to do) but need more comparisons to be sure

Mladen,

Yes I read the web site again it is RSI, demand index, stochastic etc normalized +Pi and -Pi look like nothing exciting , just like fibonaccivoodoo.

Request for an indicator

I am requesting for a simple but very usefull indicator for many of us. Lets call it "Shadow hours"

The indi shoud shadow in grey the mine chart window for a given hours.

There should be 6 zones a day to define start and stop hours where not to trade.

Can anyone can code such an indicator or maybe someone have some similar indicator.

Ps. Hours are definied by anyone himself

Marasek:
Request for an indicator

I am requesting for a simple but very usefull indicator for many of us. Lets call it "Shadow hours"

The indi shoud shadow in grey the mine chart window for a given hours.

There should be 6 zones a day to define start and stop hours where not to trade.

Can anyone can code such an indicator or maybe someone have some similar indicator.

Ps. Hours are definied by anyone himself

Why don't you use some of the trading sessions indicators for that?

Some pre-weekend fooling around - rsx to nma combination : rsx__nma_1_2.mq4

Files:
rsx_nma.png  124 kb
Reason: