Elite indicators :) - page 105

Ah, Bookkeeper. Pity he is not around any more

Anyway, patched alerts to it. If you set the allertsOnCurrentto true it will alert you on an opened (current) bar else it will alert you on a closed bar

regards

mladen

mike pearce:
I would like to ask if anyone has or could create an alert for the indicator X-ArrZZx2. A alert that will notify me when the bars change colour on the close of the candle.

i have attached the mq4 file

thanks..
Files:

igorad:
Hi,

I've developed advanced MTF version of PriceChannel_Stop with different prices and lengthes for Upper/Lower Bands, pre-smoothing, sound warning and alerts.

Regards,

Igor

I am thanking you Igorad, this one is very neat.

For House, the MA mode is explained in the source.

GreatYves:
I am thanking you Igorad, this one is very neat. For House, the MA mode is explained in the source.

and did you try to change it ???

dr.house7:
and did you try to change it ???

BandPreSmooth have to be higher then 1 for BandMaMode to start working.

I started using "Gann Hi-Lo activator" long time ago when i noticed it was basically a 10 period SMA envelop, later i migrate to alltrendenvelopes_V1 from Igorad and used the Bandmode 20 for Juriksmooth.

I don't know exactly what's is PriceChannel_Stop but compare to alltrendenvelope it seems to perform better.

What is your opinion and how do you trade with it?

verbosity

Hello gentlemen.

Is there any way to make indicators silent, and not output data to the log file? It's a bit of a problem when you run EA's on several pairs and several indicators on each pair, that the log files get rather big, and in unlucky cases they get so big that MT4 hangs.

E.g., it's rather uninteresting info to know if an indicator 'loaded successfully', when this is reported each and every second... output can look like this:

10:21:12 Custom indicator All Bands EURUSD,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator DToscEA EURUSD,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator Schaff Trend Cycle EURUSD,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Expert Renko_Ichi_GO EURUSD,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator FractalChannel_v4 EURUSD,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator AllAverages_v2.3 EURUSD,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator DailyData_v03 EURJPY,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator FractalIchimoku_v1 EURJPY,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator All Bands EURJPY,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator DToscEA EURJPY,M2: loaded successfully

10:21:12 Custom indicator Schaff Trend Cycle EURJPY,M2: loaded successfully

GreatYves:
BandPreSmooth have to be higher then 1 for BandMaMode to start working.

I started using "Gann Hi-Lo activator" long time ago when i noticed it was basically a 10 period SMA envelop, later i migrate to alltrendenvelopes_V1 from Igorad and used the Bandmode 20 for Juriksmooth.

I don't know exactly what's is PriceChannel_Stop but compare to alltrendenvelope it seems to perform better.

What is your opinion and how do you trade with it?

the problem here is that :

upbandMAMode & lobandMAMode are useless, so i don't understand why these 2 settings are as external values ...

could you please explain to us, dear igorad ?

Thanks

Doc

If you wish to see some changes you should set some value (ex.5) for UpBandPreSmooth and/or LoBandPreSmooth and then change UpBandMAMode and LoBandMAMode.

dr.house7:
the problem here is that :

upbandMAMode & lobandMAMode are useless, so i don't understand why these 2 settings are as external values ...

could you please explain to us, dear igorad ?

Thanks

Doc

igorad:
If you wish to see some changes you should set some value (ex.5) for UpBandPreSmooth and/or LoBandPreSmooth and then change UpBandMAMode and LoBandMAMode.

many thanks

mladen:
Ah, Bookkeeper. Pity he is not around any more

Anyway, patched alerts to it. If you set the allertsOnCurrentto true it will alert you on an opened (current) bar else it will alert you on a closed bar

regards

mladen

great work mladen..

i need a EA base on ArrZZx2 and other indicator

can you help?

mike pearce:
great work mladen..

i need a EA base on ArrZZx2 and other indicator

can you help?

If you can specify more details of your idea , so no prob.

Art

Reason: