All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 37

ehlers indicators

Well, let's ask moderator : why he delete our indicators on this forum?

erich:

Could be because the indicators came from elite section and weren't supposed to be posted here, but just a guess

Hey guys,

Do you see FXBS recently ? Long time no see, hope all is well

Big Joe:
Hey guys, Do you see FXBS recently ? Long time no see, hope all is well

Yeah, I am missing him too.......

nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!

John Ehlers SNR MT4 indicator

Why guess? There must be reason why the forum moderators don't answer?

You are talking about Corona indicators which I deleted 2 times form this thread?

erich:

Your indicators?!

Look at those posts/image - it is from elite section:

XENU found those indicators inside his computer and posted on this public thread (he forgot that it is indicators from elite section).

Please, do not post elite section indicators.

Files:
corona_1.jpg  19 kb
corona_2.jpg  32 kb
corona_3.jpg  35 kb
corona_4.jpg  46 kb
corona_5.jpg  68 kb

corona indicators are not much...I've tested them and deleted them to not clutter my comp....may be someone else can use them....but...not my style....

Hi, not sure if this is a pipedream, but I have an indicator here that's a FisherTransform. It doesn't look like the one posted by Mladen post #71 earlier in the thread (although I'm no expert at reading code the formula looks like Ehlers).

In any case, I'm wondering if there's anyway that this indie can be improved so it doesn't repaint. Right now what may happen is the color will switch from red to blue which is the signal for me, and previous bars will repaint which is ok by me. But what occurs occasionally is a bar or two later, my signal bar which changed colors may repaint to red which is annoying to say the least.

I attached both indicators to chart. My FisherTransform is set at 18 and the other Ehlers Fisher Transform is set at 18,0, you can see the difference. So is it a pipedream and try and get useful signals out of the indicator I posted because it will always repaint?

One of the best Ehlers indicators is : Inverse Fisher Transform with ETF.

I have code for metastock. If someone would be so kind to programm this indicator for metatrader.

Reason: