All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 12

try this indicator

Files:

saikoo55:
try this indicator

well, it's not related to JEhlers indis, but i see many people downloading mtf sto - so, there is new update, mtf stochastic standard 4x4 here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page145

thank you G! been looking 4 this link

p.s. (dem, it was in post 82 too - couldn't see it ... demit : )

MTF version of MAMA...

Files:

fxbs:
we all very glad for you, Mr.Gramski

guys, if indis what you don't want to show (post) here from elite or commercial sections -pictures should be posted there

otherwise it's just bragging or spamming?

(plus what's with all the fun - was it magic one which repains so bad?)

I assume you must be joking with the spamming comment? I'm sure the odd chart isn't going to hurt anyone...this is a visual discipline after all.

Gramski:
I assume you must be joking with the spamming comment? I'm sure the odd chart isn't going to hurt anyone...this is a visual discipline after all.

sure, joking, - it doesn't even took a four month to post shown (promised) indi...

fxbs:
sure, joking, - it doesn't even took a four month to post shown (promised) indi...

Yes...I 'owe' you. I'll bear that in mind next time...

MTF Instant Trendline...

Thanks Gramski....

many pips....

Mostafa Belkhayate - Center of Gravity/Polynomial Regression

Hello.

Today I saw some videos of Mostafa Belkhayate on YouTube and saw him using an indicator called Center of Gravity. It's not the Ehlers CoG (Osc). I found this Indicator here on this board called as "Polynomial Regression Bands". It looks identical. But all versions which I found are repainting the past. Is this a mathematical thing, which makes it impossible not to repaint? Because I can't imagine that this guy or any other is using an indicator which repaints.

Thanks for reading.

Reason: